I'm about to break Tapatalk

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...to install a newer server-side version.

There's a risk I break the whole site, of course. Fingers crossed...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hmmm...tested Tapatalk and it's displaying a server error when I try to view a thread then asking me to login (if only I could remember my NSC password :( )

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Didn't do that to me - straight in first time.
That's probably the superiority of the Iphone :p Remembered password, when entered just displays 'Processing' until the screen times out.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Getting server error code on tapatalk but keeps me logged in and have tried to log out and back in again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All works fine for me, got a notification on the phone saying i should "check the stickies more often" or something like that as well.

Ha!

I can now send messages direct to Tapatalk users, so tested it out by trying to encourage people to donate to the sponsored shirt fund!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's probably the superiority of the Iphone :p Remembered password, when entered just displays 'Processing' until the screen times out.

iPhone - the official phone of NSC...

Screen Shot 2012-09-06 at 23.30.20.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Genuinely - all OK here on an iPhone having had to absolutely nothing.

If it's not OK on Android I largely don't care. But, you could see if there's a new version of the Tapatalk client in your grubby app store thing, and upgrade if so.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
OK for me when looking at thread list, but trying to go into a thread, I get the same problem - an error flashes up - something about problem accessing member function fetch_instance() in get_thread.php line 538 - and then I have to login. But the login just processes and doesn't seem to end...

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Trying to get the error message but it disappears quickly :
'Server error occurred: 'Call to a member function fetch_instance() on a non-object (get thread.php(538):eval'd code:3)'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports