Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm about to break Tapatalk

Yoda

English & European
Server error occured: 'Call a member function fetch_instance () on a non-object (get_thread.php(538): eval()'d code:3)'

Just sits on Processing... after inputting User name & password.

Does the 'new' upgrade work for Jellybean?

Oh, and all my apps are up to date thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Trying to get the error message but it disappears quickly :
'Server error occurred: 'Call to a member function fetch_instance() on a non-object (get thread.php(538):eval'd code:3)'

That's what I get on my iPhone

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As a site admin? Really?

Steve Jobs said: "I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this."

He's not about to finish the job off, so I'll do what I can on his behalf.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
OK for me when looking at thread list, but trying to go into a thread, I get the same problem - an error flashes up - something about problem accessing member function fetch_instance() in get_thread.php line 538 - and then I have to login. But the login just processes and doesn't seem to end...

Login eventually completed, and now all seems ok...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
(Thread view wasn't working earlier on - I'd not checked that far. I've applied a fix and it is working in iOS land now)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
(Thread view wasn't working earlier on - I'd not checked that far. I've applied a fix and it is working in iOS land now)
Also working for me on Android. By the way, I think you take the whole OS thing too seriously :thumbsup: :D :D

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Working fine on Android now. Although I can't wait to sample it on my new iphone 5 when I return to the light side. :D

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
all working for me on iPhone 3 ... about the only thing that is though ... i so need a new phone (PAYG) ... any one??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here