Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
By proving the following:
1.He has never been in Gitmo
2.He has always been in Military Jurisdiction.

Thank you again.

He's been tortured and treated inhumanly and illegally. How does the fact he hasn't been in Guantanamo bay mean he hasn't be tortured? (I suspect you wont be answering this one)

Last edited:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Just corrected it for you x

Rubbish argument. Having to do that shows how weak you argument is. Havnt dealt with your mistake in the first post, trying to make it look like i have made an error then go back to an old post and change the working. Expected better but hey ho.

:bigwave:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes.

Khalifa Abdullah was killed in Afghanistan as a direct result and Majid Fashi was killed in Iran because of the cables.

No I was referring to this comment you made 'killing soldiers in pakistan is wrong but so is putting your fellow soldiers lives at risk'. How does that work? (not that i'm expecting you to answer this one either)

Have you even heard of wikileaks? Do you really think Wikileaks is a danger to fellow soilders?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Rubbish argument. Having to do that shows how weak you argument is. Havnt dealt with your mistake in the first post, trying to make it look like i have made an error then go back to an old post and change the working. Expected better but hey ho.

You have about 3 other things you could've of responded to, what a surprise, you respond to something which isn't a question.
It's your argument which is weak I'm afraid. It's you who thinks Bradley Manning is being treated fairly!
The fact is, you too don't know your facts. Now can you please spare me anymore of your pointless shit, I've got an incredible amount of tin-foil hats to make and sadly your hypocrisy is slowing me down.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Really?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

How's the Shabby Theatre search going?

You are a man of mystery Nibble, one minute you are offering out fights on NSC, the next you are hiring out the Concorde! When's your book out?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sorry, I'm not sure why you're asking that?

Because you started a thread about it. Can't you answer my question Nibble. How's the big shabby stage search going?
(I bet this wont be answered)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Because you started a thread about it. Can't you answer my question Nibble. How's the big shabby stage search going?
(I bet this wont be answered)

Not sure where you're going with this but if you are genuinely interested I got some useful suggestions from some interested posters and I've passed them on to the director/production bods. I'm sure they will take a look at them and let me know in due course. I won't know until we get more details. I'm happy to keep you updated if you hold an interest but I can't say for sure when I'll know, these things tend to take time.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Not sure where you're going with this but if you are genuinely interested I got some useful suggestions from some interested posters and I've passed them on to the director/production bods. I'm sure they will take a look at them and let me know in due course. I won't know until we get more details. I'm happy to keep you updated if you hold an interest but I can't say for sure when I'll know, these things tend to take time.

Okay thanks. Can I just ask? What were the suggestions you've passed on and what's actually going to be on the stage?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Okay thanks. Can I just ask? What were the suggestions you've passed on and what's actually going to be on the stage?

Old cliche, but not really allowed to say too much about it except that some of the narrative is abstract and takes place, filmed, on a stage. Suggestions I got were concorde 2 (not suitable as has to look like a theatre) Marlborough, Little Theatre, Nightingale and NVT. Might not even be filmed in Brighton. I only know the script and that one thing they asked for. I'm an actor so not heavily involved at this stage.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Old cliche, but not really allowed to say too much about it except that some of the narrative is abstract and takes place, filmed, on a stage.

Why is it so top secret?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why is it so top secret?

Details of most films are until they are announced by the production company. Not my place to give details out. Actors, especially at the level I'm at (ie my name is hardly going to influence ticket sales) don't really get a say in all of that and and frankly I'm glad, it's a lot of work.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Actors, especially at the level I'm at (ie my name is hardly going to influence ticket sales) don't really get a say in all of that and and frankly I'm glad, it's a lot of work.

So you're an actor? what level would you say you're at? You must be doing well if you're getting into films. Whens it coming out and who's in it?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So you're an actor? what level would you say you're at?

Well, I can only say from the work I get in at present but to sum up, medium parts in big films, big parts in small films and whatever pays the bills inbetween!

Funnily enough, and not syaing this to get a rise but am about to play the part of an ex-soldier involved in the MK Ultras. Some quite intriguing research to do!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Well, I can only say from the work I get in at present but to sum up, medium parts in big films, big parts in small films and whatever pays the bills inbetween!

Funnily enough, and not syaing this to get a rise but am about to play the part of an ex-soldier involved in the MK Ultras. Some quite intriguing research to do!

So what films have you been in?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mainly TV for stuff you may know, films I've been in are only independants really, releases in Picturehouse and Arthouse cinemas.

What Tv stuff? and what independent films are these?
Names would help?

ps a film shown by picturehouse doesn't mean it's a small time film does it? Duke of yorks cinema showed a fair few biggish films.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What Tv stuff? and what independent films are these?
Names would help?

TV stuff is usual jobbing actor gigs, Midsomer Murders, Ripper Street etc. Films like Robin Hood, Thor, world's End. Idependant/limited release stuff you will never have heard of.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
TV stuff is usual jobbing actor gigs, Midsomer Murders, Ripper Street etc. Films like Robin Hood, Thor, world's End. Idependant/limited release stuff you will never have heard of.

So you were in Robin Hood, Thor and Worlds end?

What was your role in the films?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here