Illuminati Superbowl

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why have both of you posted this to me in private messaging? (Hillian and Pastafarian)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm steering well clear of this thread... :whistle:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Because we're conspiring against you.

Okay? who's 'we'? and why are you conspiring against me when all you do is read my posts over and over again?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Sting is a twat.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
fdc38-Pringles_Original.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
American Football is a very tedious game whith more stoppages than the Eurostar. If the illuminati want to interrupt the boredom with an alien invasion or a dirty bomb attack then I for one would welcome the diversion.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
American Football is a very tedious game whith more stoppages than the Eurostar. If the illuminati want to interrupt the boredom with an alien invasion or a dirty bomb attack then I for one would welcome the diversion.

But why bother doing that? Why don't they just carry on as usual and build an army camp on the pitch?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh no I'm reading this at 15:18. 1+5=6:1+8=9.

Holy cow, the Illluminati are going to 69 me to death. Aaaagh!!!!!!!!!!

A mans mind can be dead before he dies. You've nothing to lose.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That's exactly what you'd think with all these invasions for peace. Bradley Manning is getting tortured in Guantanamo Bay right now for releasing a video of US Helicopters murdering Pakistani troops on the borders of their own country. Why don'y you bother checking up the real conspiracies rather than enjoying the ones aimed at making conspiracies look like bullshit.

Oooohhhhhhhh The irony :lolol::lolol::lolol::wozza::wozza:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What's so Ironic about Bradley Manning getting tortured?

Why don'y you bother checking up the real conspiracies rather than enjoying the ones aimed at making conspiracies look like bullshit.

This is the ironic bit.

You want to get some sleep. Sleep deprivation will mess with your head.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why don'y you bother checking up the real conspiracies rather than enjoying the ones aimed at making conspiracies look like bullshit.

This is the ironic bit.

It's hardly Ironic. Do you actually believe all conspiracies are bullshit?
I believe there are many which are bollocks but there are also ones which are true. 1 year ago, you would of laughed in someones face for telling you that Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Paul Daniels, Cyril Smith, Max Clifford and half of the BBC were in a peado ring. Laughing at conspiracy nutjobs doesn't make you look as good as it did last year does it? After all, It's you who was tuning into 'Jim will fix it' and the Rolf Harris show.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's hardly Ironic. Do you actually believe all conspiracies are bullshit?
I believe there are many which are bollocks but there are also ones which are true. 1 year ago, you would of laughed in someones face for telling you that Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Paul Daniels, Cyril Smith, Max Clifford and half of the BBC were in a peado ring. Laughing at conspiracy nutjobs doesn't make you look as good as it did last year does it? After all, It's you who was tuning into 'Jim will fix it' and the Rolf Harris show.

It is ironic because you have used a criticism which is often leveled at you.

Are you suggesting that you have predicted and informed us about the pedophilia now being uncovered in the BBC? I must have missed that. If so then well done, one of your theories has turned out to be true. The other however are crackpot nonsense which as you suggest go a long way to help the powers that be cover up the shit they are really getting up to. Don't listen to him he is just another crazy lizard, numerology, triangle, crackpot.

As you hint there is a continuum of conspiracy with something like supermarkets and oil companies fixing prices etc and ends with lizard people from another planet. How far along this continuum you place yourself is key here. Media literacy and the ability to filter and think about the information you encounter has a huge baring on your position on the continuum.

This is the ironic bit.

You want to get some sleep. Sleep deprivation will mess with your head.

No I wouldn't. And neither would many people. Saville was known about for a long time but he used extremely nasty people to protect his reputation. there was no conspiracy, other than a vicious man who managed to con much of the nation, probably including you if you are honest, that he was a loveable chappie.

I first heard about saville about 12 years ago from a former colleague who grew up near one of his homes and who told me all the mothers in the village made sure the children understood they were on no terms to accept any invitation from js.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports