Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No I wouldn't. And neither would many people. Saville was known about for a long time but he used extremely nasty people to protect his reputation. there was no conspiracy, other than a vicious man who managed to con much of the nation, probably including you if you are honest, that he was a loveable chappie.

I first heard about saville about 12 years ago from a former colleague who grew up near one of his homes and who told me all the mothers in the village made sure the children understood they were on no terms to accept any invitation from js.

Are you sure this is aimed at me?????..... I was quoting The Truth

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Kevin Bacon is the head of the illuminati - he is linked to everything ever

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
That's exactly what you'd think with all these invasions for peace. Bradley Manning is getting tortured in Guantanamo Bay right now for releasing a video of US Helicopters murdering Pakistani troops on the borders of their own country. Why don'y you bother checking up the real conspiracies rather than enjoying the ones aimed at making conspiracies look like bullshit.

Manning is not held in Gitmo he is held in Leavenworth. Facts are nice things.

chat556

Nov 11, 2012
do your own thing in life, seems they are all for the mind control, so if you do your own thing, they have less control, they also are anti the bible or church as well, so go to church and read the bible!.

chat556

Nov 11, 2012
or actually if you don't want to go to church or read the bible, lol, work out, why do the illuminati hate the bible, because they want to set themselves up as the god in your lives!, or something like that!, like they have you worship one of there IDOLS beyonces!.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
or actually if you don't want to go to church or read the bible, lol, work out, why do the illuminati hate the bible, because they want to set themselves up as the god in your lives!, or something like that!, like they have you worship one of there IDOLS beyonces!.

Why not just do meditation?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It is ironic because you have used a criticism which is often leveled at you.

Are you suggesting that you have predicted and informed us about the pedophilia now being uncovered in the BBC? I must have missed that. If so then well done, one of your theories has turned out to be true. The other however are crackpot nonsense which as you suggest go a long way to help the powers that be cover up the shit they are really getting up to. Don't listen to him he is just another crazy lizard, numerology, triangle, crackpot.

As you hint there is a continuum of conspiracy with something like supermarkets and oil companies fixing prices etc and ends with lizard people from another planet. How far along this continuum you place yourself is key here. Media literacy and the ability to filter and think about the information you encounter has a huge baring on your position on the continuum.

Totally missing the point again. If you think every conspiracy theory is a lie. Then you are more delusional than me.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

He's being 'kept' for war crimes by the US. He had video evidence the US were murdering people.
Good to see what you see as important, thanks for the important facts.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
He's being 'kept' for war crimes by the US. He had video evidence the US were murdering people.
Good to see what you see as important, thanks for the important facts.

All facts are important. You got it wrong which undermines your argument because it shows a cognitive bias.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
All facts are important. You got it wrong which undermines your argument because it shows a cognitive bias.

Sorry but Bradley Manning was in Gunatanamo Bay. I didn't realise he was put elsewhere, it's hardly a massive error. He's not free and he didn't murder anyone unlike the US. It's not a conspiracy what the US did on the borders of Pakistan, they even put in a petty apology. What's your take on that?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Sorry but Bradley Manning was in Gunatanamo Bay. I didn't realise he was put elsewhere, it's hardly a massive error. He's not free and he didn't murder anyone unlike the US. It's not a conspiracy what the US did on the borders of Pakistan, they even put in a petty apology. What's your take on that?

No need to be sorry. Manning has never been held in gitmo. Yes it is a massive error because by this you are suggesting that he is being treated as a prisoner from the 'war on terror' and not as a military detainee, where in fact it is the latter. He has never been held outside the jurisdiction of US military law. As i said this shows your cognitive bias.

On the issue of 'murder' he did in fact cause the murder of a number of US human intelligence sources by third parties when the information was leaked. He put a huge amount of lives at risk and broke the law.

Killing soldiers in pakistan is wrong but so is putting your fellow soldiers lives at risk.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Actually, he is currently being held in a facility in Virginia so that he can make frequent pre-trial appearances at Fort Meade in Maryland ahead of his eventual court martial. Manning was initially held for almost three months at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, and then transferred in July 2010 to the Marine corps base at Quantico in Virginia. He was held there for another eight months in conditions that aroused widespread condemnation, including being held in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day and being made to strip naked at night.
What about these fact you're missing?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
On the issue of 'murder' he did in fact cause the murder of a number of US human intelligence sources by third parties when the information was leaked. He put a huge amount of lives at risk and broke the law.

Killing soldiers in pakistan is wrong but so is putting your fellow soldiers lives at risk.

Is this a fact too?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Actually, he is currently being held in a facility in Virginia so that he can make frequent pre-trial appearances at Fort Meade in Maryland ahead of his eventual court martial. Manning was initially held for almost three months at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, and then transferred in July 2010 to the Marine corps base at Quantico in Virginia. He was held there for another eight months in conditions that aroused widespread condemnation, including being held in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day and being made to strip naked at night.
What about these fact you're missing?

All of which completely confirm what i have been saying. Thank you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports