Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you were Graham Potter would you have offered Bruno and Roberts a job to come with you

If you were GP would you have taken Bruno and Roberts with you

• Total voters

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The majority seem to agree with you :shrug:

I was not cut out to be ruthless and rich..and I’m not but I do sleep well at night :smile:

As other posters have said - Yes, why wouldn't he take his team if they wanted to go.

And plenty of ruthless and rich people sleep just fine at night, they shouldn't but they do

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
IDGAF what you think of my integrity. Infact IDGAF what you think at all. If that helps.

I have my own set of standards I live by and stabbing my boss in the back by destroying his whole working structure doesn't include that. If it does yours, enjoy your life. Not for me.

How did you feel when we did the same to Swansea?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
How did you feel when we did the same to Swansea?

It's all a load of crap tbh. I know it's supposed to be part of the 'modern game' but doesn't mean I like it.

Looks like we'll have to do the same to another club in the next month. No I don't like it, not at all. There's many things wrong with football today and the root of most of it is the insane amounts of money in the sport.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We know. You're like Icy - never stab the boss in your back, but gladly your colleagues.

You really are an odious first class little :tosser:

Haven't you gone yet? Potters arse needs licking on the Chelsea forum. Go on, lick lick.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
“I’d love to come with you Boss”
“Sorry Bruno I’m making a moral decision on your behalf that you have to stay”
“But I’ve really enjoyed progressing under you?”
“Yeah but as much as I’d like you imagine what the judgemental fans would say, you need to stay mate”

I'm sorry my darling wife. I know we've been married for quite a few years now and have 3 kids. But there's a younger version of you without the saggy tits and the chubby love handles and fat arse who has come along and offered me a new life.

I'm following the morals of my life coaches, Graham Potter and the great Swedish philosopher, Swanneck and I'm fecking off in the morning.

By the way, I'm taking the car, family silver and emptying the bank account on the way out.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm sorry my darling wife. I know we've been married for quite a few years now and have 3 kids. But there's a younger version of you without the saggy tits and the chubby love handles and fat arse who has come along and offered me a new life.

You said Tony Bloom wasn't disloyal to Chris Hughton "because Hughton wasn't good enough anymore".

Isn't that the exact same thing as dumping your wife because she isn't good-looking anymore?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If I was Graham Potter it seems I would have.

As I am not Graham Potter I wouldn't have ripped out the coaching staff at the club which had given me such a lot to further my career already.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I've never really liked the accepted fact that managers move mob handed. What is it with them...?...wanting their security blanket? inflexible to work with new staff? lacking the emotional intelligence to also improve the existing backroom staff (in the way they promise to improve unfamiliar players)? Money sucked out of clubs unnecessarily imo (that's fine for the big 6 and Newcastle 👍).
Man up, managers...work with staff that are new to you... because that's what you're making your new squad do.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I've never really liked the accepted fact that managers move mob handed. What is it with them...?...wanting their security blanket? inflexible to work with new staff? lacking the emotional intelligence to also improve the existing backroom staff (in the way they promise to improve unfamiliar players)? Money sucked out of clubs unnecessarily imo (that's fine for the big 6 and Newcastle [emoji106]).
Man up, managers...work with staff that are new to you... because that's what you're making your new squad do.

Why take the risk?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I've never really liked the accepted fact that managers move mob handed. What is it with them...?...wanting their security blanket? inflexible to work with new staff? lacking the emotional intelligence to also improve the existing backroom staff (in the way they promise to improve unfamiliar players)? Money sucked out of clubs unnecessarily imo (that's fine for the big 6 and Newcastle 👍).

Interesting reasoning.

Never know why musicians formed bands :shrug: If you need a guy who plays guitar there's plenty of them.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
100%

No brainier.

By the way, I’ve heard that we got £1m per back room staff member.

So another £5m to add to the pot.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
No I would not poach staff that came with the club especially when their leaving would leave my previous employer with no senior coaching staff to manage until a new manager is in place. It’s a real kick in the teeth for TB who had been really supportive and had given GP his big chance it’s totally underhand and I cannot see how this whole situation was completed in such a short time six individuals all contracts set out negotiated and signed families consulted notices handed in all within a 24 hour timeframe, the whole thing stinks

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

I'm following the morals of my life coaches, Graham Potter and the great Swedish philosopher, Swanneck and I'm fecking off in the morning.

By the way, I'm taking the car, family silver and emptying the bank account on the way out.

No you’ve got that wrong. You can have the car and the family silver but leave the bank account topped up with this months salary. Then you can feck off!

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
If I was to do it, I would say the obvious, clearly: "I'd love you to come... but only do so if you're prepared to destroy your reputation at a club your idolised at"

Bruno is fkucing scum now, as far I'm concerned. Absolute filth. He was happy to destroy his reputation here, everything he worked for to earn a pay rise, in a career he already has earnt millions doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here