Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Given the absolute pile of donkey doo's that fill the majority of airtime on all channels should we ask the question 'which one programme would you keep?'

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I would rather sit and watch an evening of this

TCF.jpg

than watch any of the main channels on a Saturday night.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'll go for two: Murder She Wrote - available 24 hours a bl**dy day every day on one channel or another.

And Judge Judy, the most obnoxious woman on TV - even makes Ann Robinson seem like a right charmer.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Gosh, have a day off and have just been reminded of the existence of The Wright Stuff. 5 minutes in and I've decided it must go. Now.
The televised Daily Mail. And that host needs a slap. A very punchable face.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:lolol: This is my favourite clip from Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe, it's so well observed. How did Tim Lovejoy manage to convince TV execs that he's a good presenter? I can only assume they were looking for "lads who like a bit of BANTER".

This. He is terrible at his "job".

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Always love an opportunity to post this...

I fecking love that clip, a better summing up I have yet to see.

On topic, I'd say strictly. Yes X factor and that are worse but I'm not subjected to that. Strictly is on religiously in our household and it's the same shit every year.

Altogether now SEVEN. That's well funny Len. Well funny. Saying Seven in the same voice you've said it 7289 times before. How I piss my pants with laughter when he says it again and again. I'm crying with laughter just writing this.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Anything with Harry Hill in it like Stars in their eyes or the new afternoon show Mel and Sue absolute s..t plus add the Reality shows for 3rd rate or forgotten stars.

You're struggling with the concept of "one show" here I see.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Labour Party Political Broadcasts,...... astonishingly thin plot, dressed up with fancy special effects.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I believe it went over the Christmas period so congratulations my friend, you're free!

I personally would want the end to all 'scripted reality' shows (Made in Chelsea) or the documentaries that pretend to be meaningful and deep but are actually 'look at the unusual people! How odd!' such as 'The Undateables'

As I can only pick one; Made in Chelsea. I hate it and its ilk with the heat of a nova.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You're struggling with the concept of "one show" here I see.[/QUOTE)

The show I quoted was anything with Harry Hill in the others were alternative choices so still only 1 show to be axed. The standard of reading and understanding what has been read is dropping in this country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here