Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could remove ONE show from TV, what would it be?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Always love an opportunity to post this...

That's all well and good but what does the legend that is Barry Shitpeas think?

"If dolphins are the best thing the oceans got to offer, they might as well concrete over it"

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Top Gear

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The Football League Show, whenever we lose...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't care just let Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares USA continue forever and I'm happy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Any subjective Contrived "competition " in the manner of having to paint/cook/bake/sew/dance/skate/sing/grow or decorate. Inevitably there will be a genial host, and a good cop/bad cop combination of judges, an abnormal pressure situation in order to push the wannabees to the end of their tethers in the hope of a melt down and the hugely ramped " And the person we are throwing out tonight is................................................................................................................................................yawn.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ffs, get on with it...................................................................................................................................................................................................... ad infinitum. "

Then to cap it all, the wannabees last chance to give their side " I thought I did so well getting as far as I did....It's not over for me , I will continue to pursue my dream of instant gratification and stardom........ I've made friends here that will stay with me for for several weeks.....At 26, and the mother of twin daughters, I know my chance has gone forever...... If I can't do this I don't know what I am going to do.....

It's all arse.

Jeremy Kyle, Benefits Street, Immigration Street - any of those hate the poor shows made by public school/middle class dominated TV production companies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here