Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the world did end on the 21st Dec, and there was a God. What would you ask him?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the world ending so we'll never know if Zaha goes to Bolton for £8M ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
[video=youtube;VWj0xgG6heo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWj0xgG6heo[/g?

After about 30 seconds of that shit I remembered why I have always thought Terence McKenna was bellend.

Incidentally the Maya did not predict anything in particular to happen this December. The fact that the long count ends is not thought to presage anything.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He would probably say "You bought your kids pets that have a lifespan of a few years then blame me when they get upset when they die. Doh".

They were just babies, you heartless bastard .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
They were just babies, you heartless bastard .

Nothing ever dies my friend, we are all eternal spirits anchored to a decaying machine.

Buy the kids some more hamsters and get on with your day.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that you went to the trouble of creating lesbians, why do they object when people observe them from a window and a pair of binoculars when they are going at it hammer and tongs?

Once again it's one rule for asylum seekers, and innocent binocular owners end up on the sex offenders register........again.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
I would ask him if he would change anything? With the assumption he set everything up in the first place and had a hand in the outcome of many a situation would he do things differently? e.g Would he just have just one religion? One skin colour? ???:wink:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nothing ever dies my friend, we are all eternal spirits anchored to a decaying machine.

Buy the kids some more hamsters and get on with your day.

I went for African land snails after that. God hasn't got to them yet.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the long count ending is just the end of a cycle, like our december 31st :)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
When a women shouts out "oh god!!!" During sex....does that bother you?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Given that you went to the trouble of creating lesbians, why do they object when people observe them from a window and a pair of binoculars when they are going at it hammer and tongs?

Once again it's one rule for asylum seekers, and innocent binocular owners end up on the sex offenders register........again.

God didn't create lesbians. Germane Greer did. God wants all lesbians to stop it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here