Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the world did end on the 21st Dec, and there was a God. What would you ask him?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Following a discussion at work about what would you ask God if the world suddenly ended and he happened to be real.

My question would be: What was the point in Sloths?

What would NSC's question be for this hypothetical scenario?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Following a discussion at work about what would you ask God if the world suddenly ended and he happened to be real.

Can we have an extension to the end of the season please sir, God

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Why end the world half way through the footy season ffs

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He let two of my kids hamsters die within a week of each other. I would have very little to say to him after that.

On the basis that the date in question is part of Mayan theology, and the event would prove the truth of Mayan beliefs, I think the question to ask would be:- Why did you take the form of a howler monkey?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I posted these in the other thread, but they are actually more relevant to this one:

Can history be viewed as a process, in which we are accelerating towards some kind of end point? It's an interesting idea when you consider the exponential nature of human history and development.

On the down side, if the cosmic microwave is set for December 2012, I won't get to play GTA V :(

EDIT: I would asked God if Mary was really under the age of 16 when Jesus was conceived, and if so, what the bloody hell did he think we was doing?

Last edited:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012

Are those sandals real leather ?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
On the basis that the date in question is part of Mayan theology, and the event would prove the truth of Mayan beliefs, I think the question to ask would be:- Why did you take the form of a howler monkey?

He does what he wants, he does what he waannnnts. He's the howling monkey god. He does what he wants.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
If the world did end on the 21st Dec, and there was a God. What would you ask him?

not to let my wife know any of my internet 'History'

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I posted these in the other thread, but they are actually more relevant to this one:

Can history be viewed as a process, in which we are accelerating towards some kind of end point? It's an interesting idea when you consider the exponential nature of human history and development.

On the down side, if the cosmic microwave is set for December 2012, I won't get to play GTA V :(

EDIT: I would asked God if Mary was really under the age of 16 when Jesus was conceived, and if so, what the bloody hell did he think we was doing?

He was certainly out there Terence Mckenna. He did so many drugs that when he was diagnosed with his brain tumour, he told the doctors was there any link because he thought there must be. When the doctors said there probably wasn't and that cannabis may actually be found to shrink tumours, McKenna said "well in that case we shouldn't even be having this conversation"... He even appeared on a Shamen track...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So god, very intresting that you have agreed with the mayan civilization that the end of the world should be today......

What do you have to say to the Christians ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here