Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Adams Does Go?

Stumpy Tim

Who would you want to replace him? Wilkins isn't going to happen, but I've seen Boothroyd, Holloway, Curbishley (not a chance) & Pardew mentioned.

Personally I would go with John Ward. Has an excellent record at this level over the years

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Boothroyd, although I imagine that would not be an end to direct football.

Dare I saw Dowie (presuming he is still out of a job)?

I want PAOLO DI CANIO.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We need a SPEICALIST in keeping teams up and only on a contract until the end of the season.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
footballmorinho-788236.jpg

Nothing else will suffice.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whoever comes in they better come in STRAIGHT AWAY, I do not want the club clown Dean White to get anywhere near managing the first team, not even for a game, in fact if Adams goes then he MUST go to.

P.S. My vote goes to JOHN SITTON, someone to bring some BOLLOCKS back to the club.

Last edited:

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
I shall be sorry to see him go if he does,as for a replacement,how about anyone of you keyboard heros who play football manger09,who think they know better than MA on how the team should play,who think should be in the side,and on your tactics,and then see how good you are,then when it all goes wrong have the whole of the NSC have a go at your selections,tactic etc like most of you have done this last few months towards not only MA but the board as well.Well come on you lot lets have you then,lets see how great you are(not)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I shall be sorry to see him go if he does,as for a replacement,how about anyone of you keyboard heros who play football manger09,who think they know better than MA on how the team should play,who think should be in the side,and on your tactics,and then see how good you are,then when it all goes wrong have the whole of the NSC have a go at your selections,tactic etc like most of you have done this last few months towards not only MA but the board as well.Well come on you lot lets have you then,lets see how great you are(not)

Sums up my feelings too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here