Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Adams Does Go?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Paul Simpson? Mark Robins? Andy Scott? Steve Cotterill?

Personally I reckon Adams will walk, I have heard if we lose tonight he will definately resign! But I agree Forster to steady the ship and then act quick to get a new manager, Cotterill is a good bet!

Seafordseagull

Feb 17, 2009
I wouldn't mind Alan Pardew, however, I think we would be looking at a short term fix so it would be someone like Bob Booker or someone that has coached the club before.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I shall be sorry to see him go if he does,as for a replacement,how about anyone of you keyboard heros who play football manger09,who think they know better than MA on how the team should play,who think should be in the side,and on your tactics,and then see how good you are,then when it all goes wrong have the whole of the NSC have a go at your selections,tactic etc like most of you have done this last few months towards not only MA but the board as well.Well come on you lot lets have you then,lets see how great you are(not)

Hang on there bucko..hows about you playing EXACTLY the same team formation and positions as Micky has and see how far you get on FM09
Go on...I dare you!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I wouldn't mind Alan Pardew, however, I think we would be looking at a short term fix so it would be someone like Bob Booker or someone that has coached the club before.

There is no way Booker would be put in charge full-time or caretaker. This is what should happen.

We scrape through tonight

Adams Walks (I have a feeling he is going to do this tomorrow regardless of result)

Forster Put in temporary charge, with help for White and Booker or maybe Lloyd!

Steve Cotterill appointed by next week given a chance to bring his own staff in!

Albion climb the table to safety and win the Tin Pot!

Simple Game Football aint it!!!!!!:lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Please, just please keep Bob Booker away from the job, and an even BIGGER please to keep Rediffusion White away.

Anyway, if there's any sense at the club they should get the bullet with Adams.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Anyway, if there's any sense at the club they should get the bullet with Adams.

True but what concerns me is if they sack Micky then they wont be able to afford to get rid of Booker and White we would have to hope they do the honourable thing and leave. Dont think that is likely even though we need a new manager to be able to bring in his own coaching staff!

Seafordseagull

Feb 17, 2009
There is no way Booker would be put in charge full-time or caretaker. This is what should happen.

We scrape through tonight

Adams Walks (I have a feeling he is going to do this tomorrow regardless of result)

Forster Put in temporary charge, with help for White and Booker or maybe Lloyd!

Steve Cotterill appointed by next week given a chance to bring his own staff in!

Albion climb the table to safety and win the Tin Pot!

Simple Game Football aint it!!!!!!:lolol:

Sounds good to me!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
We could do, what we've done before with Booker, continue paying him for the remainder of his contract, then take him on again 18 months later.:annoyed:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I think you'll find that Dean White is the Assistant To Manager and Bob Booker is the Reserve Team Manager, as seen in the front of the programme.

I would get rid of all three of them and bring in Gus Poyet.

my point was that although white is still officially the assistant in practice bob is operating as mickey's number 2. that's what it seems like on match days anyway.

but i agree with you, all 3 should be cleared out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I do not see why Curbishley would dismiss the job immediatly. Presumably he lives quite close by and he is out of work. I can't help feeling that if I were a manager, certainly one that is unemployed, would like to take on a challenge. If he is actively seeking employment, then surely a League One (League Two?) club is better than kicking your heels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here