Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Adams Does Go?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Its the likes of White that need to go imo. Not Adams.

But it's Adams who picks the matchday team, therefore it's his fault. You can't blame the coaching staff, bar Adams! How can you possibly say that? It's Adams who makes the final call with the decisions that need to be made, and he has got them wrong all season!
I'm not saying White et al are the best coaching setup in the world or even League 1! But to blame them and not Adams, is Ian Hart-esque!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Its the likes of White that need to go imo. Not Adams.

I'm far from happy with what Adams is doing at the moment BUT yes, I agree with you, White does need to go, the higher he's gone up the Albion coaching ladder the shitter we've become.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
But it's Adams who picks the matchday team, therefore it's his fault. You can't blame the coaching staff, bar Adams! How can you possibly say that? It's Adams who makes the final call with the decisions that need to be made, and he has got them wrong all season!
I'm not saying White et al are the best coaching setup in the world or even League 1! But to blame them and not Adams, is Ian Hart-esque!

Adams has the ability to bring the players that we need to create a great team. He has started to do that and would (if he is still here) to continue that process in the summer. We now have a decent left back and forwards.

A coach, as I would have thought, would be to coach, i.e. you defend like this, you pick up a player in the box like so.

It is hard to defend someone, when you look at the table. But I still feel Adams is not the biggest culprit here. But I guess when your staff are not performing you have to look to the manager.

McGhee, Wilkins and now Adams.... all have had people shouting for thier heads..... who's next?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
footballmorinho-788236.jpg

Nothing else will suffice.

word

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Shame Danny Wilson went to Swindon.

Whats Steve Cotterill up to these days?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I shall be sorry to see him go if he does,as for a replacement,how about anyone of you keyboard heros who play football manger09,who think they know better than MA on how the team should play,who think should be in the side,and on your tactics,and then see how good you are,then when it all goes wrong have the whole of the NSC have a go at your selections,tactic etc like most of you have done this last few months towards not only MA but the board as well.Well come on you lot lets have you then,lets see how great you are(not)

gets my vote:ascarf:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
don't see why white is getting stick. he was involved in our run to 7th last year (together with wendy and chapman). i'm sure he's an okay reserve team manager which was the job he was brought in to do. actually i think he was demoted by mickey back to reserve boss this season once bob 'comedy' booker was re-hired who seems to now be mickey's assistant once again.

anyhow... i think the club will ask forster to take charge of things as player manager when mickey goes.

don't see why white is getting stick. he was involved in our run to 7th last year (together with wendy and chapman). i'm sure he's an okay reserve team manager which was the job he was brought in to do. actually i think he was demoted by mickey back to reserve boss this season once bob 'comedy' booker was re-hired who seems to now be mickey's assistant once again.

anyhow... i think the club will ask forster to take charge of things as player manager when mickey goes.

I think you'll find that Dean White is the Assistant To Manager and Bob Booker is the Reserve Team Manager, as seen in the front of the programme.

I would get rid of all three of them and bring in Gus Poyet.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If micky goes, who will be the first to start a "Bring back Micky Adams!" thread?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
El-Abd player manager!

Yes!

Anyone who argues with his decisions, tactics or management style would be viciously beaten.*

*except Kuipers, who was rediculously voted 'hardest Brighton player' by NSC-ers' even though it is clearly Adam El Abd

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yes!

Anyone who argues with his decisions, tactics or management style would be viciously beaten.*

*except Kuipers, who was rediculously voted 'hardest Brighton player' by NSC-ers' even though it is clearly Adam El Abd

Kuipers:ohmy:

El-Abd's an animal, he's the only one in the team with bollocks, and not afraid to get stuck in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here