Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ideas for Todd Boehly to monetise football a bit more?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
An alternative perspective:

Maybe the Charity Shield at the start of each season should comprise of a North/South team all-stars. More inclusive for all fans and not just the fans of the league champions and FA Cup Winners. Hey, maybe All proceeds of the match could go to charities rather than most of the money raised being divided by the usual money grabbing ellite clubs. The all star teams could be managed by the manager of the year and the runner up.

Who knows, ths all star charity match at Wembley may even be a full house for a change.

Just saying

I'm pretty all sure most of the money does go to charity.

I rarely watch the charity shield if it was a random North v South thing is be less likely to watch it as it would be even more meaningless. Also what would be in for the club's? Give up your players and managers at the beginning of the season and you won't even get a trophy, glory or be able to use it as a more competitive friendly

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Giving he’s been in soccer about a month and Todd can smell the money already, how about we make some suggestions for increasing revenues at Chelsea.

Cracking opener by Todd, North v South game; I’m sure a bright fellow like Todd will have already thought of East vs West as a natural progression.

What about a middle mens clothes range designed Potter called Potter by Chelsea.

Sponsored corner flags.

Soccer ball that deflates so you can put it in a bag.

I am salivating at the thought of a Norwich/Ipswich select 11 versus Bristol/Plymouth.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Retired footballers left on an island in the South Pacific to survive till one is left.

Given these programs always need a twist, contestant can choose any items to take with them from the Chelsea soccer store.

Pre production title, And then there was One.
And then there was The Special One

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here