• Both

Votes: 195 73.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 6.4%

• Total voters

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wouldn't happily pay £35 for any game of football.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Arsenal will blatantly take and sell their full alocation.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's not quite an option for mine. Of course I would pay full price for Arsenal. I would probably for Swansea if it's not on telly as it'll be a cracking game between two footballing sides. If it was on free TV, and Swansea, and full price I wouldn't, there'd have to be a discount to tempt me off the sofa.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So what is the full price for north stand tickets?

I paid 28 plus the admin fee, it costs a lot of money to press a button to load a smart card.

I would be happy paying that again.

I went to Chelsea vs hudds a few years ago and paid 45 for a seat...that apart from wembley is the most I have paid for a game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There's not quite an option for mine. Of course I would pay full price for Arsenal. I would probably for Swansea if it's not on telly as it'll be a cracking game between two footballing sides. If it was on free TV, and Swansea, and full price I wouldn't, there'd have to be a discount to tempt me off the sofa.

Says more about you than any price plan. Puts some of your previous posts into context.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think full price is fair for Arsenal. Reduced price for Swansea.

Please can you explain this? You would be happy to pay "full price" for a game against a team currently sitting 6th in the Premiership who are very likely (on recent history) to field their reserve team, but you expect a reduction to watch a game against a team currently sitting 9th, just 3 places lower, in the Premiership?

Honestly, just what the f*** are some people on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here