Votes: 195 73.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 6.4%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
replay probably 16th so sales cant start before 17th/18th.
Arsenal would want full allocation of around 2800 whereas Swans probably only 2K and might not sell out that if it is a Sunday afternoon but wont take less for sure.
No chance of extra seats in the north I think as too much work still to do and home games inbetween. Just a chance that the extras in the south west corner could be used without the hospitality area being completed but I would be surprised tbh.

Probably going to be a record crowd whatever and after probably pocketing £400k from yesterday with tv money our share of the fourth round match is going to round that up to a bonus income in the order of a million quid. Got to help Gus's transfer kitty and no chance of letting Bridcutt or anyone else go before this game surely

Arsenal will demand 25% and will get around that

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Will be happy enough to pay £28 and the stupid two quid booking fee for my seat in the North in the fourth round. Yesterday was most agreeable.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
replay probably 16th so sales cant start before 17th/18th.
Arsenal would want full allocation of around 2800 whereas Swans probably only 2K and might not sell out that if it is a Sunday afternoon but wont take less for sure.
No chance of extra seats in the north I think as too much work still to do and home games inbetween. Just a chance that the extras in the south west corner could be used without the hospitality area being completed but I would be surprised tbh.

Probably going to be a record crowd whatever and after probably pocketing £400k from yesterday with tv money our share of the fourth round match is going to round that up to a bonus income in the order of a million quid. Got to help Gus's transfer kitty and no chance of letting Bridcutt or anyone else go before this game surely
From the official club website
Secure Your Round Four Ticket

Season ticket holders can secure their seat to watch Albion take on Swansea or Arsenal...
After knocking Newcastle United out of the FA Cup yesterday Gus Poyet’s side have been rewarded with more Premier League opposition at the Amex in the fourth round.

The Swans and Gunners drew 2-2 earlier today and the winners will visit the Amex on the weekend of January 26th and 27th, and season-ticket holders can secure their seat now by enrolling to the club's auto-cup scheme.

Visit the online ticketing system, log in using your fan number and password, click on the ‘Memberships > Cup Scheme Enrollments’ navigation section and follow the instructions.

For each HOME cup match, funds will be automatically deducted shortly after ticket prices are confirmed. You will also be notified in advance by email, and the match will be uploaded to the season-ticket holder's smartcard.

Ticket details will be announced, and the match date and time will be confirmed, following discussions between the two clubs.

They can sell the STH seats because the area that would be used if the full allocation was taken would be the area in the South east corner which is normally sold on a match by match basis because of this possibility

Jimmy Grimble

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
So all the no show Sth will go now

Yep – Missed Newcastle but we will go to this one. Pardew was never ever going to field a full strength side, his fight is with relegation not winning the FA cup. Wenger has to start to quell the clamour for silverware from the gooners fans so will probably have to field a full strength side, having no doubt watched our performance yesterday. Having watched Arsenal at the Emirates in a euro-cup game a couple of years ago (as a neutral), I would have loved to have seen Fabregas play at the Amex.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That was the first Albion game I ever went to...would love it to be them again. The only downside to Arsenal is that Wegner would probably only send the kids down.

He didnt play the kids today and the pressure on him to win something means I very much doubt he would against us (assuming they do go through).
My abiding memory of Arsenal was that first 0-4 in the old first division and it took us a long time to recover from that hammering after the euphoria of promotion. Be nice to exact some revenge for that one.........

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I thought the away team was only entitled to 15%

It is, though a visiting club can ask for more i believe and can get more if the home club accepts - which we wouldnt. They will get 15% - around 4k, depends if they would actually take that many too.

Those saying they will only pay it for Arsenal, Swansea have already beaten them at the Emirates this season so clearly arent that bad - much better than Newcastle anyway.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I didn't take up my ST seat for the Newcastle match and plumped for watching it on TV for a number of reasons. However I will do whatever it takes to see us play Arsenal if that is who we end up playing. If it is Swansea I doubt if I will bother. Why? It's been years since I've seen us play Arsenal and its a proper 'glamour tie' for us. Not exactly the case with Swansea. My ST and car parking already costs me more than enough out of my family budget and that's without time away from the family and business. But as I say - if we end up playing Arsenal, I will be there.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It is, though a visiting club can ask for more i believe and can get more if the home club accepts - which we wouldnt. They will get 15% - around 4k, depends if they would actually take that many too.

Those saying they will only pay it for Arsenal, Swansea have already beaten them at the Emirates this season so clearly arent that bad - much better than Newcastle anyway.

So Arsenal will get the whole of the South Stand and some of the East. There's not going to many tickets left after season ticket holders have bought their seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here