Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If people take the time to read the apple set up site and go into settings, one can cease info being stored on the cloud, turn off locators and tweak privacy settings. What the comes down to is nothing more sinister than people buying a product and ignoring the instructions, quite old fashioned in a way.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child.

Bloody hell, I thought you had lost your marbles yesterday in the Heurelho Thread, slagging off Stockdale for his one on one save against Cardiff.
But you have just surpassed yourself. You need to seek medical help, or stop drinking so early.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child.

you are just a totally nasty person to ever wish such a thing, shame on you if that's how your brain works.
Sorry thinking about this anyone who wishes such things can't have a brain can they?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I sometimes think you get a bit too much grief on here BG, quite often unjustified, but that post there, wow, you really don't help yourself.
As a parent I find that an awful thing for anyone to say.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I suspect that [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] is an elderly bloke with a touch of senility, so maybe best not go too hard on him.

Could be a duplicate account though, either way, poor form BG.

More and more people are suspecting it is a spoof account. It's beautifully nuanced if it is. They have it spot on. It is getting harder to believe it is genuine.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I'm still not sure why I'm going to get my house burgaled because I have my location services switched on. I'm confused.

Don't think you will , well at least I really hope neither you or anyone else will.

I think the biggest issue is that if you leave it switched on then your every move is recorded, as to if it is possible to be examined by anyone I don't know.

Mines off just in case

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

If that is your attitude I hope you become a victim of either a moderator or even the police.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I sometimes think you get a bit too much grief on here BG, quite often unjustified, but that post there, wow, you really don't help yourself.
As a parent I find that an awful thing for anyone to say.

Totally agree with this.

Have always felt BG is treated a bit harshly on here at times but having seen this thread I can now totally see why.
What a truly vile person you are.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

OMG!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well this escalated

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't usually get offended by posts on here but this his pissed me off, someone of your age should know better.

Same as. [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - that was a very nasty post and seriously out of order. An apology is the very least you should post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here