Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I think some of the coments on here are over the top. Its just a young lad who got laid , and this is his way of shouting about it.
its not the end of the world , no1 has done anything they didnt want to do.
some of you are acting like the op has said he raped her. We were all young once, we all made mistakes and we move on.

She could of made him delete the picture , but didnt .

wel done op good going, just wish i could still be young to be able to go out and pull a nice bird....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think some of the coments on here are over the top. Its just a young lad who got laid , and this is his way of shouting about it.
its not the end of the world , no1 has done anything they didnt want to do.
some of you are acting like the op has said he raped her. We were all young once, we all made mistakes and we move on.

She could of made him delete the picture , but didnt .

wel done op good going, just wish i could still be young to be able to go out and pull a nice bird....

Yep, and as he has explained, he would not have put the picture up if she could be recognised, he got her a taxi home in the morning, and she got to wear a decent shirt........good on him.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's not okay to put the pic on a forum without her permission with added notation about how many men she sleeps with and calling her a ho. Especially as he's done the same as her.

No, you're right, probably no real harm done at all but it does illustrate both his and your low moral fortitude. Bad form all round.

Plus it looks like some on here are starting to figure out who she is.

Really pathetic thread OP, not fit for NSC.

SDG

May 26, 2014
If it's who we Palace fans suspect, you've got the sloppy seconds of at least 2 players.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
It's not okay to put the pic on a forum without her permission with added notation about how many men she sleeps with and calling her a ho. Especially as he's done the same as her.

No, you're right, probably no real harm done at all but it does illustrate both his and your low moral fortitude. Bad form all round.

I dont think you read the whole thing. SHE'S A PALACE FAN morals are excluded in this case:thumbsup:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I don't think people have an issue with the op spending the night with her, or taking her picture, or letting people know about it afterwards, it's more the complete lack of respect shown on here, however 'light hearted' towards the girl that people have an issue with. It's a shame more people don't seem to appreciate that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here