Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:yawn: :yawn:

He's only a young bloke having a laugh FFS.
Have you two always been grumpy old gits :glare:??

Yes, but that's none of your business. But that's irrelevant it's still a moronic thing to do. As said, he'll grow up and realise what a chimp he's being. Probably.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So I went away for a while and come back to being liked to ched evans. Honestly some of you need to lighten up. You can't see who the girl is and she voluntarily put the top on knowing I was going to take a picture of it! I didn't go to a hotel room where she lay drunken whilst my mates all took pictures Rodgers style. Oh and I paid for her cab home in the morning. Stop taking life so bloody seriously. We are becoming so bloody nannied.

I shouldn't let it worry you, some people are so holier than tho. Best you enjoy yourself before it becomes offensive to breathe.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
If you get to read this thread in 5 years time [MENTION=27450]KingstonSeagull[/MENTION], you'll be terribly embarrassed by it.

I hope for your sake you don't!
I'll probably just think haha remember that time I posted a picture that is not demeaning in anyway of someone you can't identify because I said to her to wear my brighton jersey as a joke because she was as a fan of a rival football team.... And then carry on living my life without commenting that I'm going to slap myself or im a chimp or likening me to a rapist.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think it's more describing her as a "hoe" that's got people's backs up. Mine included.
Anyway, horlicks and beddy bo byes for nibble. Sleep well.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So I went away for a while and come back to being liked to ched evans. Honestly some of you need to lighten up. You can't see who the girl is and she voluntarily put the top on knowing I was going to take a picture of it! I didn't go to a hotel room where she lay drunken whilst my mates all took pictures Rodgers style. Oh and I paid for her cab home in the morning. Stop taking life so bloody seriously. We are becoming so bloody nannied.

And obviously explained to her that it was likely to have over 7000 views on NSC by 10pm tonight, and possibly circulated elsewhere. You've done nothing wrong.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I find it worrying that a young lad who is about to get his end away would even think to stop and take a picture he could post on North Stand Chat for """""""lad points""""""" (though he's probably amassed enough of those for a stiletto through the calf).

If we're giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, it's this ^^ at best.

If not then I'd go along with Nibble's sentiments. Posting pictures of girls on the internet without their permission is a bit rapey, as is calling them "hoes" because they've done what most men do and shagged people after a night out - that's the sort of thing you'd expect from wannabe gangsters and woman haters like leon knight and titus bramble. Grow up man!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If we're giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, it's this ^^ at best.

If not then I'd go along with Nibble's sentiments. Posting pictures of girls on the internet without their permission is a bit rapey, as is calling them "hoes" because they've done what most men do and shagged people after a night out - that's the sort of thing you'd expect from wannabe gangsters and woman haters like leon knight and titus bramble. Grow up man!!
???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm curious as to why you find it acceptable for you to go home with a girl you met in a club yet not okay for her to do the same with a bloke?

Thank you.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hopefully the original and not the recent reincarnation. I was always more of a Knots Landing kinda guy myself.

Have to say, the thumping remix of the new series theme tune was the probably the highlight. That and JRs eye opening like Smaug to utter immortal line blood is thicker than water. But oil is thicker than both. Marvellous stuff, RIP Larry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here