Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
So I went away for a while and come back to being liked to ched evans. Honestly some of you need to lighten up. You can't see who the girl is and she voluntarily put the top on knowing I was going to take a picture of it! I didn't go to a hotel room where she lay drunken whilst my mates all took pictures Rodgers style. Oh and I paid for her cab home in the morning. Stop taking life so bloody seriously. We are becoming so bloody nannied.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

So I went away for a while and come back to being liked to ched evans. Honestly some of you need to lighten up. You can't see who the girl is and she voluntarily put the top on knowing I was going to take a picture of it! I didn't go to a hotel room where she lay drunken whilst my mates all took pictures Rodgers style. Oh and I paid for her cab home in the morning. Stop taking life so bloody seriously. We are becoming so bloody nannied.

You do what you feel is right but don't be surprised when the grown ups call you out for the disrespectful idiot child you are. Hopefully you'll understand if you grow up and have daughters or just wise up a bit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The words player (I'm kidding before everyone starts calling me dapper laughs or chef evans or Jimmy saville)

I haven't called you Ched Evans, nor would I.

I just wonder why she's a "hoe" for doing the same as you, that's all.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
You do what you feel is right but don't be surprised when the grown ups call you out for the disrespectful idiot child you are. Hopefully you'll understand if you grow up and have daughters or just wise up a bit.

My daughter won't be a palace fan or go home with guys she meets in clubs

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PS: a hoe is a piece of equipment used for weeding flower beds in gardens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here