Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Have had enough now

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
We are all on hear for the love of the Albion but I am getting really sick and tired of the shit that is flying at the Scottish team at the moment.

You really seem to think that you are that f***ing wonderful - well get a grip. You are a very mediocre side, full of overpaid halfwits, who are so firmly wedged up their own backsides they cannot see the light of day.

I am so f***ed off with the abuse being aimed at my country by people who either do not have a clue what the scottish side are up against the moment, or are just relieved that they won't get embarrased by us for the forseeable future.

You rae not a good side, and that is simply being magnified by the feeble attempts by some on this board to set the Scottish side up as a bunch of clowns.

I find that offensive. They are simply not very good. But I will wait to be judged by someone from a country that can play football as a nation rather than bottle out of penlaty compettitions, roast girls in hotels, and wear sarrongs, marry plastic talentless witches who can't sing and yet find themselves as the King and Queen of Chav ville.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
f*** Off. It is no chip. I for one know how shite we are. The point is, you are no f***ing great shakes yourselves. In fact, in the majority of our lifetimes on here, you have won as much as us.

BUGGER ALL.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
english football fans can be right ***** at times,

I love the Jocks my Grandad was one after all !!!

Your get a decent manager soon and things will pick up !!
:clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Digweeds Trousers said:
f*** Off. It is no chip. I for one know how shite we are. The point is, you are no f***ing great shakes yourselves. In fact, in the majority of our lifetimes on here, you have won as much as us.

BUGGER ALL.

We won a game the other day.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
When you fell from the drainpipe outside your girlfriends' window ... what exactly were the injuries again????
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Digweeds Trousers said:

BUGGER ALL.

I have to say the whole Scottish set up is fantastic at the moment, and well done Bertie. The day the Tartan Army start being pleasant about us rather than chanting Argentina at every opportunity, then I may show some sympathy, until then I will carry on laughing at our provinicial cousins.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Scottish Football:lolol:

Lets face it Macclesfield would P!ss the Scottish Premier, The National side have found thier level (I think they should be pleased with a point at Moldova) and the fact they are coached by a German add to the hilarity of the situation.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Scotland? That's a small town up north, right?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Uncle Buck said:
Footballing greats that draw with Moldova, never get out of the first round of tournaments and lose to greats including Peru, Iran and Costa Rica.

Time for it to be renamed Scotlandshire - a remote shire in Northern England

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here