Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Have had enough now

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Uncle Buck said:
Footballing greats that draw with Moldova, never get out of the first round of tournaments and lose to greats including Peru, Iran and Costa Rica.

Give them a break!

They drew 1-1 with Iran!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Hannibal smith said:
Scottish Football:lolol:

Lets face it Macclesfield would P!ss the Scottish Premier,

Thats utter shit !!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah but Diggers "WE GET TO MAJOR FINALS" only the incident with Taylor in recent years...and that was last century!

Anyway as with Buck said, the day the Scottish fans stop cheering for Argentina I may look out for Scotlands results.....until then there is only ONE team in Scotland: :bowdown: Cowdenbeath FC :bowdown:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Digweeds Trousers said:
Christ Almighty, I'm having a breakdown. Can you not hear me out there???????????

YOU AINT WON NUFFINK>

You should at least understand that

won more things than you haggis chasers

whats the problem you scots soon bang on about england when they dont do well we take it. scottish have a shit time we take the piss and you all start crying get a grip

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Digweeds Trousers said:
Christ Almighty, I'm having a breakdown. Can you not hear me out there???????????

YOU AINT WON NUFFINK>

You should at least understand that

Unlike Scotland, we do at least win the odd match here and there.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Following the embarrassing draw in Moldova on Wednesday night the following statement has been released :-

"Due to this latest embarrassing performance against one of the worst teams in Europe, we felt we had no option but to terminate the contract of our manager"

President, Moldovan Football Association

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I think Scotland are wonderful.
They provide so much amusement not just for the english, but for everyone to enjoy. Who could ever forget the comedic GENIUS of that own goal against Hungary a few weeks back, where the defender slammed the ball into the keepers back and it rolled into the empty net. Stuff like that just cannot be coached or choreographed - it is a rare level of ineptitude that few teams (outside of Leytonstone) can ever reach consistantly. Scotland have provided so many precious memories - I only have to think of their famous dark blue shirts and I find myself smiling.

Bertie Vogts has fitted right in as well and has happily continued (maybe even enhanced) Scotlands rich tradition of failure and incompetence. Long may it continue.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
I have just come back from Spain and while I was there got talking to a guy from Glasgow. Got around to talking about football (as you do on holidays) and he said that what Scotland need is a good scottish manager. When he heard I followed Brighton he voiced his opinions that he thought Mark McGee would make an excellent manager for them.

I politely put him right on that score. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
"Dorothy, the Cowardly Lion and the Scarecrow went to see the Wizard of Oz to ask one question. Dorothy wanted to know if she was the prettiest girl in all the world. She saw the Wizard, came out smiling, and confirmed to her friends that, indeed, she was.

"The Cowardly Lion went in, asked if he was the most cowardly creature on earth, and the Wizard said yes. He beamed the news to his friends outside.

"Then the Scarecrow went in to ask if he was, indeed, the most useless, worthless, vacuous, empty-headed, bereft-of-ideas creature on earth. He came out looking very glum and said: ‘So who’s this Berti Vogts then?’

DT - don't bother. There are a lot of idiots on this board who know nothing at all about Scottish football but who seem all-too-ready to comment on it. They are best ignored.

Being English, I support England - but I live north of the border, out of choice. I have, as a result, reguraly sat in pubs watching England games surrounded by Argentinians-for-a-day or Poles-for-a-day or whatever. Understandably, these twats piss English people off - as evidenced on this thread. Unfortunately, being morons themselves many then think they have a right to indulge in the same behaviour they criticise in others, by being anti-Scottish.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am English and I would quite like to see the other home nations do well and qualify for tournaments. I certainly didn't pretend to be Moldovan for a day, although I did chuckle at the result.

Scotland are the worst home nation by a mile at the moment.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Digweeds Trousers said:
We are all on hear for the love of the Albion but I am getting really sick and tired of the shit that is flying at the Scottish team at the moment.

You really seem to think that you are that f***ing wonderful - well get a grip. You are a very mediocre side, full of overpaid halfwits, who are so firmly wedged up their own backsides they cannot see the light of day.

I am so f***ed off with the abuse being aimed at my country by people who either do not have a clue what the scottish side are up against the moment, or are just relieved that they won't get embarrased by us for the forseeable future.

You rae not a good side, and that is simply being magnified by the feeble attempts by some on this board to set the Scottish side up as a bunch of clowns.

I find that offensive. They are simply not very good. But I will wait to be judged by someone from a country that can play football as a nation rather than bottle out of penlaty compettitions, roast girls in hotels, and wear sarrongs, marry plastic talentless witches who can't sing and yet find themselves as the King and Queen of Chav ville.
Well said Digweeds trousers. Being Half scottish myself and the majority of my family Scottish i find it upsetting too. Although i am an English football supporter i love to see the scots on even ground with us, so i can cheer them both on.
Come Scotland get rid of that Manager.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
There were people next to us in the pub cheering Poland on against Wales. We tried to make them see that we would prefer it if Wales were to win as it would mean we were further clear at the top but they were having none of it. Just because we were English meant that we automatically had to hate the rest of the British teams and wouldn't see the bigger picture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here