Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I cant take it

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Kev the Ape said:
Im off and not coming back:angry:

couldn't this have been said on your own board!
that way we dont have to listen to it

macky

Dec 28, 2004
he's backward aint he
so why dont you just leave him alone

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
IM NOT BACKWARDS :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm sure I had my reasons Kev. Can't remember what they were.. maybe starting threads like this.

Lets just take it easy, and calm down alright?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I think that there a few people on NSC who take it all a LITTLE too seriously - Kev the Ape is just one of them. I am totally indifferent to him as a poster, and can't really understand the amount of abuse he gets.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
OR YOU WILL SEND ME MORE THREATS :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol:

Maybe you managed to get on my tits once and I told you to f*** off? Makes sence..

Just relax, deep breaths.. no one hear dislikes you.. we find you amusing at times, and also rather irratating at times.. but no one dislikes you!

Maybe I'll even buy you a drink to apologies sometime but please for the love of God STOP GOING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.

please. :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Give it a rest Biscuit.

Lush

Mods' Pet
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Yeah, lenient, in that i havent called him a c.unt everytime he posts, like people do. I've repeatedly told him on msn that he needs to tone down what he says. Who the f*** are you to say that i'm in "the clique" anyway? I've known kev for years, and instead of telling him to shut up by swearing at him, ive gritted my teeth and let him get on with it.

Go BAG!!!

:clap:

Race has been giving the DAFT Bints "Assertiveness Training". Just to warn all you assholes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here