Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I cant take it

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kev the Ape said:
BUT PEOPLE LIKE BISCUIT PM ME ABUSE :angry:
If you're really bothered by it report to a mod. don't start three huindred threads about it ffs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OI

I read that!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Kev the Ape said:

You can reject incoming PM messages and im sure there is a way to block incoming messages from indivual people as well.

Kev, you have the right to post on here, yes you can be rather annoying at times but you can change. Take a few weeks out and come back with an apology change your ways a little.

If someones bothers you, PM a mod or PM the person and sort it out like a grown up. If it still happens, maybe PM someone else asking for advice.

If you feel abused though, there are people on here who are willing to isten to you and try to put a stop to it.

(f***ing TEMPORY MESSAGES KEEP COMING UP:angry: )

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Cereal Killer said:
Take a few weeks out and come back with an apology change your ways a little.

He doesn't need to apologise, just think a second before posting what he's just written. There's plenty I could have posted but with a moment of recapping on what I've written I decided not to click the 'submit reply'. Just basic common sense should see him through.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cereal Killer said:
Kev, you have the right to post on here, yes you can be rather annoying at times but you can change. Take a few weeks out and come back with an apology change your ways a little.

Kev has absolutely the same right to post as anybody else. And who cares? Stick him on yer Ignore List. But at the same time Ape-boy should maybe realise that if he starts half a dozen attention-seeking threads in half an hour which have a combined IQ less than his shoe size then he's gonna be :flameboun Same as it ever was.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Kev the Ape said:
Not sure how to take that quote, what with Kev's punctuation.
Should it be...

a) BUT PEOPLE LIKE BISCUIT PM ME ABUSE
or
b) BUT PEOPLE LIKE BISCUIT. PM ME ABUSE

If the answer is B, prepare to have your inbox full of abuse.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Meade's_Ball said:
This is getting pretty boring Kev. No need for the amateur dramatics eh. If you want to go then go. If not, then stay and do what you want. I doubt anyone really cares that much.

Just post Biscuit's insulting PMs before you leave.

Yes... post the PM.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
*board*

dave the nit picker

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here