I cant take it

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do what I do Kev

Flounce off into the distance for a few weeks and then eventually come back when things have settled down.

You will still get your sarcastic tossers who find they have to be "funny" but rise above it.

Anyway, perhaps if you took a break you could practice your spin bowling or do some studying at home rather than be on here!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Kev starts another thread about himself, Kev gets abused. There's a link there somewhere.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
FFS Kev, how many times! Ignore them. Stop bringing it on yourself

why dont the rest of you leave the poor kid alone and stop jumping on the bullying bandwagon. it reminds me a lot of being at school. Ignore him if you dont like his posts

kaney you especially are a little muppet

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Kev, by starting these stupid threads you are giving people a target. Just for a while don't start ANY. just join in the ones that are there and things will rapidly cool down.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Kev the Ape said:
BUT PEOPLE LIKE BISCUIT PM ME ABUSE :angry:

Can't you put him in your ignore list, kev. Not sure whether it works with PM's though.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Kev the Ape said:
BUT PEOPLE LIKE BISCUIT PM ME ABUSE :angry:

really what does he say Kev???

You cant leave this guy Kaney is trying to steal your Mantle!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Kev stop posting shit and you wont get shit back - i've been leniant eith you because i know you, but really you need to listen to everyone when they give you advice

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
This is getting pretty boring Kev. No need for the amateur dramatics eh. If you want to go then go. If not, then stay and do what you want. I doubt anyone really cares that much.

Just post Biscuit's insulting PMs before you leave.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh do f*** off, Kev.

I'm sure if you didn't post so many threads and how badly you get mistreated and how people don't like you then you'd get less abuse in the first place. I'm sure you've got a lot to say about the Albion, you seem to go quite a bit and have been going for a while now. If you stopped spamming the board with crap all the time and contributed in a less annoying manner then people would start taking you a bit more serisouly.

At the moment you just seem like an annoying little kid.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Kev stop posting shit and you wont get shit back - i've been leniant eith you because i know you, but really you need to listen to everyone when they give you advice

you no the Ape!!! your not his new girlfriend are you???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports