Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia - "You don't know what you're doing"?

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
What I really don't get about this whole thing is if you have a squad that were built to fit a certain style of play, also you are short of proper money to rebuild, then why the fook would you employ a manager who doesn't also fit that style of play?
I don't blame Sami (providing he was open with his strategy at interview) but I do blame whoever recruited him based on us not being able to change quickly due to financial restraints.

Because that style of play, with those players, wasn't going to get us promoted so you get rid of what you can to raise funds to change the style and bring in players who fit the new manager's plans.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The fans wouldn't tolerate that dire style of play anymore...its about entertainment and goals goals goals.

Hopefully we'll score a goal one day:lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Maybe a thread title change needed?.....Also, i noticed that SH seemed to be on his feet all game? (whenever the cam went near the dugout he was standing).....this might please some

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Maybe he's been reading NSC to learn what he needs to do.

Good Grief!

We'd be straight down the pan if he took the slightest bit of notice of the braindead braying bozoes.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Are those 'supporters' still singing this?

I'm bouncing these threads as we have to put up with all this shit by idiots that really don't understand football, football management, football transfer policy, player movement, and quite frankly I got really ****ed off by it all this summer.
Will they learn?
Probably not.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
To bloody right....To criticise a manager so early was shocking....At last after 4 years we've found a manager that realises what quality midfielders can do and how much we've needed them.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

I'm bouncing these threads as we have to put up with all this shit by idiots that really don't understand football, football management, football transfer policy, player movement, and quite frankly I got really ****ed off by it all this summer.
Will they learn?
Probably not.

get you.......

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Will they learn?
Probably not.

Will they feck. Some people will always moan, demand instant gratification and search for easy scapegoats. In football and in life.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Listening to South Coast Radio on the way home and they mentioned that they had the post match interview with Sami early as he had to leave the ground sharpish today.
On his way to meet a player?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Will they learn?
Probably not.

Great bounce. As I said whoever sang it was clueless.

For me this was more enjoyable than any performance under Oscar

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I took the chant to be addressed at the transfer situation rather than Sammi

Those near me chanted it in response to CMS being subbed. The 'you've sold all our songs' chant addressed transfer policy.

Also, not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but 'you don't know...' was quickly followed by a louder 'oh Sami Sami...' from others at Brum.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Agree, but don't forget he had to deal with Orlandi, Lopez and Buckley, and we didn't have the energy of CMS available.

Don't think Orlandi or Buckley were particular liabilities and we also had Ulloa. Oscar was just negative and the build up was too slow.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Don't think Orlandi or Buckley were particular liabilities and we also had Ulloa. Oscar was just negative and the build up was too slow.

:) They were liabilities, but you agree about Lopez. Just thought I would add that Orlandi hasn't even been selected for Blackpool since the first game of the season.

Putting everything aside Sami is making a good impact now we have some fresh faces, so it could be one of the most exciting seasons we have seen for many years, not just Oscars.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
:) They were liabilities, but you agree about Lopez. Just thought I would add that Orlandi hasn't even been selected for Blackpool since the first game of the season.

Putting everything aside Sami is making a good impact now we have some fresh faces, so it could be one of the most exciting seasons we have seen for many years, not just Oscars.

Hope you're right :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here