Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Huw Edwards

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
isn’t it a shame that social media, press or wherever doesn’t kick through the minutia and skeletons, past mistakes of those concerned at the Sun and post as much shit as they can until they give them a taste of their own medicine, you know, enough to drive them out of employment and until their sanity is in the edge ….

after all according to their track record, it’s all fair ..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
People buy this shit.
Social media as full of speculation

People are lascivious and they create the demand. You get the press you deserve.
I’m afraid a lot of people love trivia. How many days have we had of this ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I guess the parents have made £££'s from The S*n through all this though. So, y'know. Every cloud.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m afraid a lot of people love trivia. How many days have we had of this ?

Endless hours spent on it led by disgraceful Talk TV (Sun’s sister entity).

Whilst Ukraine literally fights for its life, millions in the UK suffer financial hardship and countries around the Med face life threatening temperatures.

All because a family couldn’t hack their adult son or daughter having a Cocaine habit, so they went out to destroy a third party. Of course, The Sun, thrived on this.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
isn’t it a shame that social media, press or wherever doesn’t kick through the minutia and skeletons, past mistakes of those concerned at the Sun and post as much shit as they can until they give them a taste of their own medicine, you know, enough to drive them out of employment and until their sanity is in the edge ….

after all according to their track record, it’s all fair ..
Private Eye frequently do. Especially how many senior Sun people were at a No. 10 party during lockdown.

Honestly this country would be in a much better state if Private Eye, and not The Sun, was the most widely read publication.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Private Eye frequently do. Especially how many senior Sun people were at a No. 10 party during lockdown.

Honestly this country would be in a much better state if Private Eye, and not The Sun, was the most widely read publication.
truth of the matter is that i doubt there’s a person breathing who hasn’t done/said something in their past that wasn’t inappropriate etc. Shame many don’t dwell on that though before they let the hounds out.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I was sent the picture at the weekend I laughed so much….. The world we live in…. Do you think he’ll still do the Royal stuff on the tele ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Murdoch hates the Beeb, everyone can access it and there are no corporate profits.

Anything to put the boot in from the organisation that hacks peoples phones and has spent 5 decades ruining peoples lives.

If you don’t live here and pay tax here you shouldn’t be allowed to own our media and you shouldn’t be allowed to have a footprint in radio, TV and print.

Labour sucking up to them again, poor

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Proper front page

1689187322823.jpeg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So this means Graham Norton, Gary Lineker et al. are off the hook ? ???
Not yet…… They’ll be an inquiry at the BBC into something or whatever and heads and eyes will roll and we’ll recheck our history on our iPads.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If I had been accused of the alleged allegations I would come out fighting from the get go if I knew it was pure fabrication. Hand my phone to police with password for examination hire a decent lawyer and not go into hiding. None of that happened with Edwards so who knows what the truth is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here