Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton: Summer search has started

Yoda

English & European
Long in the tooth now, but a class act. Scores goals and good at set pieces too. Ideally we want a young left back, but if we can't find one that's good enough (and there's no guarantee that we will; they don't exactly grow on trees), Harte might well be a decent shout for one season.

And he has a knack for helping clubs get promoted, Reading & Bournemouth.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
And he has a knack for helping clubs get promoted, Reading & Bournemouth.
This is the same man who according to soccerbase has played 4 league games, 3 Capital One Cup and 2 FA Cul games this season, no thanks. If we are to sign an oldie for 1 season I would sooner go for Paul Konchesky at least he has played 20 games for Leicester this season and been released.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
This is the same man who according to soccerbase has played 4 league games, 3 Capital One Cup and 2 FA Cul games this season, no thanks. If we are to sign an oldie for 1 season I would sooner go for Paul Konchesky at least he has played 20 games for Leicester this season and been released.

This ! wasnt aware he had been released would be just the right guy to have

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yep lets have 3 full backs well into their 30's with no pace to get up and down the wings and one center back at the ripe age of 34.. :facepalm:
Rather a joke isn't it and the club have facked up big time as these are not good enough anymore...Surely hooton can realise this or is he stupid as well ?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
That statement is completely flawed by the fact that football tactics change from year to year.
They change from minute to minute. I thought that was the upshot of Total Football, and the 1970's revolution...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here