How much for a haircut?!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Love my clippers, so pleased I don't have to spend money getting my barnet done. Saying that didn't have much choice as I'm going bald on top. Too much testosterone you see...I'm too much of a man!

They do say that grass doesn't grow on a busy lawn ;)

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I pay £17 in Eastbourne for a dry cut, think it's a bit much as I hav'nt got a great deal of hair left now, but been going to the same salon for nearly 20 years and I like that I don't have to explain what I want done as it's always the same style for me. I suppose the fact that she is in her early twenties and attractive does take away a bit of the pain of £20 per visit ( £3 tip)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Coopers-hairdressers.jpg

£1.00

I used to be taken to Coopers by my father when I was a boy. Remember having to sit on a wooden plank placed across the arms of the chair to raise me up. Anyone and everyone who went in came out with the same hairstyle despite what they had asked for ( short back and sides ). Although he seemed a bit of a misery I quite liked
Mr Cooper and when he passed away I was sad that Brighton had lost another of it's unique characters.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Place I go is £15 to cut mine. Get a proper good haircut, hair wash etc. Takes about 20minutes. Proper job.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Zilch. All my own work.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A busty 19yr old? Probably worth the extra

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its £2 in Hailsham and thats the posh one , ile try and find a photo of the Hailshams coach party that frequent the Amex and you will see what i mean , either the barber is sitting bull or they all have the same mum and dad :)

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Wash but not dried, hair cut, west shave, nose hairs trimmed, ear hair singed, hot towel and a large wiff of French after shave. 20 Euros all to the wonderful tunes on the local station.

Downside the barber stinks, looks the part but would be better seen on telly!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Rarely have to pay for haircuts but if I do it's trim and tiday at Barber Black Sheep. Good folks in there and a tenner.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I used to go to the Headroom up from Western Road or Barnets when i was living in Brighton. I popped into Headroom a few months back. It was good to see a few faces from the past. One who's name escapes me is an Albion nut, which is obviously appreciated.

Nowadays i tend to use the clippers. The girlfriend does the back punk:

- - - Updated - - -

....£10 to £15. Maximum i've paid is £25 in central London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports