Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much for a haircut?!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
£8 - Dave's in South Street, Worthing. Good cut, good banter and Adam's an Albion fan and ST holder. Can't see any reason to pay more or go elsewhere. :shrug:

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
£9.50 in Rose Green nr Bognor ... two guys who've been in the same shop 40 years ! Decent banter, easy to park and 50p tip :)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've been paying a tenner for years. Either Dave in Trafalgars or Lance up at Derek's in Edward St. Top fella's too.

- - - Updated - - -

because they've got shit hair :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Now we know!

- - - Updated - - -

£6 - used to be a fiver but the price went up

PS whatever happened to the barber at Brighton station in the 1970s down the steps by the insanitory toilets.

It's a museum.

Jan 30, 2008
I've been paying a tenner for years. Either Dave in Trafalgars or Lance up at Derek's in Edward St. Top fella's too.

- - - Updated - - -

Now we know!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a museum.
YES SMUDGE BUT I COULD GROW ALL MINE BACK :lolol:
regards
DR

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Pay £13.50 at my Barber's.

Did go to Toni & Guy once ( i was in one particular town centre and couldnt find anywhere else) £35 for the privilege. Plus getting conned by a hotty to spend an extra £15 on hair gel as well. #ouch

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
I pay nothing, bought a pair of electric clippers years ago because for me going to the barbers was like most people feel going to the dentist.

Yep me too, £30 on clippers 5 years ago, mind you not got much to cut these days:rolleyes:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
£8 lad round the corner, sometimes leave him a tenner else it's £12 if go to the busy place that is a bit better (often if I have a date etc. and decide to bother getting it cut eventually)

Probably the extra would be worth it everytime but I'm lazy and don't give much of a toss about my hair 99% of the time. The lad is friendly where-as the other place they can be a bit poser-y. Used to go to a place full of fake blonde plastic girls and sometimes would get an immense cut, other times god awful. Everytime someone I found and could remember the name of who was good, they'd leave so stopped bothering with that place couple years ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here