Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much for a haircut?!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It was £6 at Pool market when I was down in Cornwall, unless I splashed out on £8 at the football barber in Truro (Southampton supporter).

Now back in Hurstpierpoint, I pay a tenner.

I've done the clippers thing, but my mrs doesn't like the look!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
the mad italian on Tilgate parade (Vito) has cut my hair since I was a wee boy.......get charged £8 for the previllage of hearing him sing whilst cutting

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
My housemate does mine with clippers and then sometimes I get a local hairdresser to tidy up for a fiver. Being a student I dont care too much.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The shaved head look rarely works on any bloke. Most think they look like Bruce Wiliis or a bit 'ard but they don't see the lumps and bumps and usually look more like pub landlord or that monster man from the Goonies If you are balding then yeah, get it off only way but the normal guy getting clippers to save himself a few quid at the barbers? Slovenly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
2 weeks ago I paid 80 Baht for a haircut. Robbing bar steward, that is nearly 2 quid!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tenner including a couple of quid for a tip.

It depends on how well they've done it. I get my head shaved about every eight weeks even though I'm not going bald and if they take their time and get it just how I like then the tip's well earned. It grows quickly anyway and they usually do my eyebrows and sideburns neatly too in Thatchers.

- - - Updated - - -

the mad italian on Tilgate parade (Vito) has cut my hair since I was a wee boy.......get charged £8 for the previllage of hearing him sing whilst cutting

I went there once. Not very good. It was like he was on speed that Italian. Five minutes and he'd left dark bits after a grade one. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I went there once. Not very good. It was like he was on speed that Italian. Five minutes and he'd left dark bits after a grade one. :lol:

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
£8.50 for the Italian barber in Roffey but I give him a tenner and let him keep the change. Used to go to the one in East Street Horsham but that was £11.50 and not a lot of chat plus parking was shit.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Jack the Clipper" charges me £18 for a wash, cut and blow dry, a bit of styling wax... and include eyebrow and nasal trimming, neck shave and flaming of the ears... followed by a hot flannel and liberal splash of lemon-scented stuff!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
"Jack the Clipper" charges me £18 for a wash, cut and blow dry, a bit of styling wax... and include eyebrow and nasal trimming, neck shave and flaming of the ears... followed by a hot flannel and liberal splash of lemon-scented stuff!

You should get him to cut your hair too for £18

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Vance & Tasha's barber shop in Peacehaven for me. Vance is a STH, North Stand and the walls of the shop are decorated with Albion memorabilia.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
£15 but my barber is a lovely youngish lady who somehow always manages to accidently gently brush her 'thrup-penny bits' on my back but only once'... always worth a big tip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here