Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will Palace get this season?

HansIsALiar

Banned
Jul 24, 2013
Depends on the signings we make in the next couple of weeks. I think we'll be within 3 points of safety on the last day, so on that basis...

41. 17th place.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If Palace have NO points by December I am in for a nice little pay day courtesy of bet365.

so far so good.

Here he is mouth all mighty:rant: want £100 donation bet to Remf that we make 20 points?? 20 points wins me the bet and you pay Remf giving page £100 any less than 20 you win and the Remf will get £100 from me:wanker:

I'll politely decline your kind offer as my ability to predict what happens on the pitch is awful. The only betting I will do this season is when the bookies offer fantastic odds on Palace staying up - then I will have a crafty £20 knowing I can't lose either way.

Off the pitch I would predict that we average a higher home league attendance than you - I might even be tempted on a bet on that, would you?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Palace are going to do better than most think. I think they will survive and will get 43 points

I'll politely decline your kind offer as my ability to predict what happens on the pitch is awful. The only betting I will do this season is when the bookies offer fantastic odds on Palace staying up - then I will have a crafty £20 knowing I can't lose either way.

Off the pitch I would predict that we average a higher home league attendance than you - I might even be tempted on a bet on that, would you?

No bet there because we don't have free travel to Selhurst or a higher capacity or anywhere near as many plastic Jcl's as you but I'd happily bet that we've had higher attendances since the records began would you?:D

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
£20 on Palace doing an Inverse Aresnal, 'the inversables' rather than the invincibles. A very good chance they won't win a single game. Surely the worst squad to reach the premiership. Still inferior to ours now despite strengthening in the summer. Makes it even more embarrassing that we screwed up against them.

No bet there because we don't have free travel to Selhurst or a higher capacity or anywhere near as many plastic Jcl's as you but I'd happily bet that we've had higher attendances since the records began would you?:D

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

I thought your capacity is 26.5k this season ? - which is above our current average - so no excuses for not being able to better us , unless your support is shite.:ffsparr:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I thought your capacity is 26.5k this season ? - which is above our current average - so no excuses for not being able to better us , unless your support is shite.:ffsparr:

But how can we calculate your actual attendance when you count all season ticket holders, even when they don't attend ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As do you.

You are correct, but with you having 10,000 more ST holders, the chances are you will have more non attendees.
Who wants to go out on a cold winters evening, to watch a dire Northern team ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here