Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will Palace get this season?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I love the blue and red bin liner display. And they take the piss out of us? fecking bin liners sums them up.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My original prediction before the season started on here was Rock bottom nearly the whole way through the season.
Relegated with 12pts or less by end of March very early April.
Hollowank sacked by December too !

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011
Certainly one of the worst, but no worse than the Blackpool team holloway nearly kept up.

Today was a needs must side. Players like Chamahk & Campaña along with Bolassie and Marange are far more likely to start. We don't have quality throughout the side, we know that but we on have some very good players that need to click very quickly.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There are some pretty average sides in the PL, surely they'll get more than 20 points? I'm going for 28 points.......is there a prize?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think they'll get 30 points. Holloway has some form here and there are some poor sides around. I think Hull will finish lower than CP for a start

My original prediction before the season started on here was Rock bottom nearly the whole way through the season.
Relegated with 12pts or less by end of March very early April.
Hollowank sacked by December too !

Still mouthing off about the 12 points total ! Wouldn't take my £200 donation bet to Remf tho eh Phat Baz:bla:

I'll even give you 4 more points to see if you now put you money where your mouth is?????
Lets say 16 anything under that I will happily pay Remf £200 but will you if we make more?

Paypal or the Remf giving page receipt to be shown at the end of season for proof.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I love the blue and red bin liner display. And they take the piss out of us? fecking bin liners sums them up.

To be fair it looked and sounded pretty flippin' good. Would love the lazy arse North Stand to up their game...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here