Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many 1901ers on here

Are you a member of 1901?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and given the rising anger against you, do you dare put your head above the parapet and admit it on here? :wink:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Norty to make the respondents visible Icy? Might have had a bigger (or more honest) response if you hadn't.

Nah, those without balls need not respond :lolol: I cannot see anything to be embarrassed about tbh, so why deny it?

I am also not at all convinced that a large percentage are not dyed in the wool, possibly older fans, who were at Gillingham etc etc and decided " bollocks I'm gonna treat myself/family/wife."

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Platinum member, long time fan, not ashamed of it at all. Will mix it up and go in the north stand now and then and share my ticket around. I am not rich, I am not a jonny come lately, just a normal fan who had some savings to pay the grand up front.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Care to run past me why anyone with a Withdean ST could possibly feel that way?

I'm almost certain not to renew my season ticket either, I've had one since season 98-99. In my case I live north of London and travel to matches by public transport, I find it very difficult to get home from Withdean after evening games and I think it will be more difficult from Falmer, particularly if we go back to 8.00pm kick offs, as we had for the first Withdean season. I've been watching The Albion since 1958 and in recent years, particularly at Gillingham I felt I had to go to help keep the club alive. From the end of the current season I intend to watch local non-league football, which I already do when Albion are either out of range, or not playing, and I'm delighted that Albion's future is now assured with a new generation of fans eager to buy season tickets.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll have STs the family stand, with my two kids, as the 1901 is not for me. My Mum will have a ST in the West, like she has in the Withdean South, as she didn't want 1901 either.

My Dad has 4 x Platinum 1901, and isn't even an Albion fan*...

*not STRICTLY true, as he did go to Wembley, Cardiff AND Villa.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh shit, I'm in Gold, so I'm second class but that's still in the 1901 Club, or have I been missold!!!!!

Does this mean I can join the Guardians of the Albion after all?!!!!!!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh shit, I'm in Gold, so I'm second class but that's still in the 1901 Club, or have I been missold!!!!!

Are they still doing the Bronze membership?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

It may be me who's got it wrong. I thought 1901 club was 2000 Platinum tickets and then another club that was Gold tickets :shrug:

I was told I'd get an information pack after signing up about 5/6 months ago, that would have clarified it but all I've had is a receipt for my money, should I be going off on one?

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Not sure why people are getting so upset about this.
I think its great that the club are trying to maximise investment in the 1901, it can only mean good things for the club.
The majority of these 1901 members won`t give a stuff about going away so there shouldn`t be too much of a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here