Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many 1901ers on here

Are you a member of 1901?

• Total voters

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There needs to be an option for the 3rd class people who haven't even got season tickets, the lowest of the low. Get to the back of the queue you OIKS, I've got a bloody season ticket.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It may be me who's got it wrong. I thought 1901 club was 2000 Platinum tickets and then another club that was Gold tickets :shrug:

I was told I'd get an information pack after signing up about 5/6 months ago, that would have clarified it but all I've had is a receipt for my money, should I be going off on one?

Hold on this is getting confusing now. I assumed you were in the 1901 regardless of whether you bought a platinum or gold seat.

I voted gold beause I'm a STH and have a gold card to prove it. Perhaps there a difference in the quality of the gold. The 1901 is 24ct whereas I'm only 9ct.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hold on this is getting confusing now. I assumed you were in the 1901 regardless of whether you bought a platinum or gold seat.

I voted gold beause I'm a STH and have a gold card to prove it. Perhaps there a difference in the quality of the gold. The 1901 is 24ct whereas I'm only 9ct.

I hold my hand up, I'm really not sure either now but I don't think current Gold season tickets are the same as Falmer ones...or maybe they are :shrug:.

Totally agree 'Billy' i've had a season ticket for the entire time we've been at Withdean. There is no way i could afford to buy a ticket in the 1901 club (as I've entered uni at the grand age of 25) there needs to be a fairer system for people who has been supporting the club (properly) for the last 11 years.
I don't want end up sitting near some pillock who has just jumped on the bandwagon.

To many people turn round and say i don't watch them because Withdean is s*it, yes it is. But what happened to supporting the club through thick and thin...
I want to be appreciated for supporting them through thin times!

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Totally agree 'Billy' i've had a season ticket for the entire time we've been at Withdean. There is no way i could afford to buy a ticket in the 1901 club (as I've entered uni at the grand age of 25) there needs to be a fairer system for people who has been supporting the club (properly) for the last 11 years.
I don't want end up sitting near some pillock who has just jumped on the bandwagon.

To many people turn round and say i don't watch them because Withdean is s*it, yes it is. But what happened to supporting the club through thick and thin...
I want to be appreciated for supporting them through thin times!

Oh pipe down you low-life scum. We don't need you anymore. Thanks for keeping the club warm for us for the last 10 years, now it's our time.

RA RA RA! AL-BE-UN!

Not sure why people are getting so upset about this.
I think its great that the club are trying to maximise investment in the 1901, it can only mean good things for the club.
The majority of these 1901 members won`t give a stuff about going away so there shouldn`t be too much of a problem.

ok so if we get a big game in london(fa cup) the 2400 will not be interested in a day out:facepalm: thanks for putting my mind at rest:p

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Gold - great seats in West middle tier, six of us sitting together which includes a mix of
2 ex and current STH's (I am ex STH)
2 regular home and away attendees / away members
2 Johnny come lately's

I intend to give it a couple of seasons sell my seat for life for a profit then buy a season ticket for my son and I when he is old enough to come along....:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As this poll is I suspect showing there are quite a lot of Gold members in here. I suspect the Gold seats will mostly be hard core ex Withdean Season Ticket Holders. Hopefully most like me will have chosen the North End of the middle tier.

Seagull1967

Aug 8, 2009
Barnsley
My Dad and I are full paid Platinum Members. :albion1:

I have done my bit going to most of the away games in the 80's and early 90's. I started off in the chicken run, I was in the centre of the North Stand at the Goldstone and then as time wore on I moved to the West Stand seating area.

Had a season ticket for 30 years and I wanted to make the most of what the club was offering. If I am unable to go to a game then a friend or relative will go instead.

Its not for everyone for different reasons, but at the end of the day we are all Brighton fans.

I have done my bit going to most of the away games in the 80's and early 90's. I started off in the chicken run, I was in the centre of the North Stand at the Goldstone and then as time wore on I moved to the West Stand seating area.

Had a season ticket for 30 years and I wanted to make the most of what the club was offering. If I am unable to go to a game then a friend or relative will go instead.

Its not for everyone for different reasons, but at the end of the day we are all Brighton fans.

good on ya mate and love all falmer has to offer! its people not like you that i don't want in front of me in the line for away tics. i salute the loyal fan you are:bowdown:

Jan 30, 2008

oooooooooooops i've just pushed you off the fence , sorry and all that !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here