Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you rate the new website out of 10?

NEW WEBSITE OUT OF 10

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've had to vote 0 because I can't access it. I have an old laptop, so I thought I'd try other browsers before slagging it off but every computer I've accessed it from has had the same result, a crash. No need for a change, but it's happened anyway and it doesn't work properly. Impressive.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
I've tried it on 3 computers and it crashes every time - hopeless
Spoke to the ticket office yesterday , when buying tickets , and they don't think there is a problem
Has anyone spoken directly to the club about this?

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
0 out of 10 - Rubbish, who ever designed that wants shooting and the club were definitely ripped off paying good money for that! I will look at it much less from now on as it's all about video ads and changing pictures, while the actual info you want is far harder to see/find, one attempt to move forward by the club which definitely hasn't worked.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
0 out of 10 - Rubbish, who ever designed that wants shooting and the club were definitely ripped off paying good money for that! I will look at it much less from now on as it's all about video ads and changing pictures, while the actual info you want is far harder to see/find, one attempt to move forward by the club which definitely hasn't worked.

Exactly this, anything you actually want to read about is either down the page, somewhere, or you have to go on a hunt for it. Things like league table are only shown in part, and other stories are shown as if it's "My first Website" for 5 year olds. Pictures, videos and adverts fill up the visible area. Ask the club has proffered no response, best bet is to boycot it, they'll soon realise when revenue drops (for FLInteractive, SapientNitro and the other lot), be assured, revenue is the ONLY reason it exists in its current form.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've had a little play about, could this be your antidote to the new website?

All the news stories, non of the guff. Clickable through to the relevent page on the official site if you have to, without the dreadful homepage.

Official Brighton & Hove Albion News

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Great work, Phil! :bowdown:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Dangerous - it freezes my workplace computer and I have to switch off to re-boot!!!

It's appalling, hideous, bad; for all of reasons listed by others above with a similar perspective.
It's worse on the iphone than the laptop.
Appears to have been cobbled together by a bunch of well-meaning but incapable amateurs.
Totally ignores the basic concepts of good human-computer interaction.
But what do I know, I've only been designing, impelementing and reviewing computer systems since 1967?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here