Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you rate the new website out of 10?

NEW WEBSITE OUT OF 10

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Works and seems a fast site,

but with a naff old fashioned web design and unnecessarily ultra large text.
Poor quality pics e.g. the stadium photo with the 'Amex is Directors' Choice; webpage.

Premier League club websites seem so much better, with smaller text, and a stack of information.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Absolutely hate the layout for the results. Brighton's score should always come first, regardless of whether we're home or away. When did this reverse trend start?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Last few days its just been old website minus the newssection. Now this morning it took about 15 minutes to load up new website on my iPhone and now it's so slow and laggy it's rendered it completely useless.
0 out of 10

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
It wont open as my home page using IE and when I use another way it is shocking. Please return to the original asap.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
It's an advert for the away tickets, Wolves being one of them.

Yes, but still very odd to have a huge picture of a tinpot Wolves stand as the main picture on OUR home page.

Anyone looking at the site for first time will think that's our stadium!

Can you imagine Man Utd having The Kop as its main picture on its home page?

Dont think I will be able to face looking at our site when Palace tickets go on sale!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I remember when all and sundry moved to the "older" version years ago and there was a similar uproar,its all generic premium tv football sites now they said,but i got used to it and liked it.

NSC updated from it's original format a good few years ago now and i hated "this superb version" back then,funny i suppose it will grow on me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seems fine to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here