Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Horrible weather this month

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Schladming, Austria.

We holidayed near Serre many times …. more dramatic scenery than here.
Went there by train once, just before the pandemic, from dull and dreary snow-free Salzburg. Had to get out of that place. Schladming was wonderful. The anti-Salzburg in fact. If you're lucky enough to be staying there, check out the brilliant wee sports bar in what I took to be the high street. Loads of football regalia, and no customers. One of my all-time favourite bars, tho I only ever went there once, and was one of only two customers 😀

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Went there by train once, just before the pandemic, from dull and dreary snow-free Salzburg. Had to get out of that place. Schladming was wonderful. The anti-Salzburg in fact. If you're lucky enough to be staying there, check out the brilliant wee sports bar in what I took to be the high street. Loads of football regalia, and no customers. One of my favourite bars tho I only ever went there once, and was one of only two customers 😀

We took that same train journey last Saturday, stunning.

IMG_2.jpeg

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I did that train journey in, I think, January. Never ever been on a train before that went up that level of incline. Nor looked out a train window and it was literally a whiteout :ohmy:

Fifth time here, we have been to the historic and cute town centre, an amazing coffee/cake shop with 😍 Sachertorte😍.

Didn’t see the sports bar, I think they’re a short walk nearer to the Planai slopes along with a vast club Hohenhaus Tenne.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fifth time here, we have been to the historic and cute town centre, an amazing coffee/cake shop with 😍 Sachertorte😍.

Didn’t see the sports bar, I think they’re a short walk nearer to the Planai slopes along with a vast club Hohenhaus Tenne.
Pretty sure it was this one, the oddly-named TSCHUGAMUGA PUB. Just needs a bit of Albion merchandise to pimp the place up a bit, I'm sure you'll agree

:albion2:

106_530196830.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What’s the coldest temperature everyone has been out in. Minus 16 overnight in Prague once.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's going to be lovely here on Thursday

1703014329040.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here