Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Horrible thing to happen to a decent person

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
He probably gets on well with that **** called Corbyn. Sidetracking a bit who has been very quiet on the protests in Iran. Oh that’s right he supports the clerics over there too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Politically strong, musically weak, banned but better than Mary had a little lamb

Anyone wanting to listen to an anti-English song that is also a very decent tune too should ignore rubbish like McCartney's effort and instead go for Bomb The Bass - 'Empire' featuring Sinead O'Connor and Benjamin Zephaniah or The Waterboys - 'Old England', the title of which comes from James Joyce and has lines borrowed from WB Yeats, so should warm the heart of any Irish Nationalist. Those two cover Ireland and Scotland and I was racking my brains for a Welsh anti-English song. The best I could come up with is Catatonia's 'Londinium' but that's just about London rather than the rest of the country so doesn't count.

If you asked me to pick my favourite, I'd go for Bomb The Bass. It's a brilliant tune.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
TBF to Alfred mizen, this story is in today's news, it's about a footballer and this is a football forum.
Point being I find all the political threads on this football forum a bit tiresome.

Agreed it's news, but unfortunately I could have put money on who would post this. AF has history for these sort of posts.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Agreed it's news, but unfortunately I could have put money on who would post this. AF has history for these sort of posts.

why does it matter who posts it ? As ive said before i have personal reasons for this .

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Not sure I would ever pay £26,000 for a watch even if I was a billionaire.

Why?

High end watches are genuinely safer investments than almost everything else you can think of.If I had the money I’d own a few watches in the 5-20k category. They are almost certain to hold their worth, if not increase in value over the next 20-30 years.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why do the snowflake generation have to share with the rest of us their outrage an indignation about every bloody thing?

You don't like the bloke, we get it, why the need to start thread after thread about him?

This sort of shit belongs on facebook.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Why?

High end watches are genuinely safer investments than almost everything else you can think of.If I had the money I’d own a few watches in the 5-20k category. They are almost certain to hold their worth, if not increase in value over the next 20-30 years.

Notice you wouldn't pay £26k for a watch either! If I was rich enough to afford some watches of that price I probably wouldn't be too bothered on making a profit off them in 30 years time.

Just seems obscene to spend over an average years wages on a watch to me. Not a dig at anyone that chooses too but not for me.

Why do the snowflake generation have to share with the rest of us their outrage an indignation about every bloody thing?

You don't like the bloke, we get it, why the need to start thread after thread about him?

This sort of shit belongs on facebook.

The thread police have spoken.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I feel the same about the threads on cooking, but I don't get all high on my horse about it. :lolol:

Yes, fair comment, I will leave him to it.

I must be more carefully about looking at who started threads.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Do we really need threads like this on NSC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here