Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Homophobia alive & well down under

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not on the shirts, no. What about the poor folk in Yemen, the Uighurs, Hong Kong residents? Some would argue that all were causes that deserved to be on shirts. The easiest way to handle it is no messages on shirts. Period.
Yep cancel messages on shirts. Cancel supporting any cause.

That is the kind of free speech we want.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The bible is a load of shit. I put it on par with the whole trans thing.

A bunch of made up stuff perpetrated by people who are pretending to be something they are not and a bunch of dupes who are silly enough to believe that crap.

e.g the son of god, a prophet, a bloke who reckons he's a woman.
Devil's advocate again TB, or your own horrendous opinion?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
What is not factual about that statement?

You have proof God exists?

You can alter the DNA of humans?

What's horrendous about facts over feelings?
Of course I forgot everything in this world is binary, black and white. Here's a thought what biological sex would you ascribe to a hermaphrodite? More to the point you really need to look up gender vs biological sex they are NOT the same thing. Trans people do not claim to be biologically the sex they associate with. Look up trans vs sis. What you are doing is taking the extreme views of a very small but exceedingly vocal minority and plastering the whole community and their supporters with the same brush. I am guessing you are doing this because it suits your narrow minded biggoted view on the issue and you have no desire to challenge your beliefs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Of course I forgot everything in this world is binary, black and white. Here's a thought what biological sex would you ascribe to a hermaphrodite? More to the point you really need to look up gender vs biological sex they are NOT the same thing. Trans people do not claim to be biologically the sex they associate with. Look up trans vs sis. What you are doing is taking the extreme views of a very small but exceedingly vocal minority and plastering the whole community and their supporters with the same brush. I am guessing you are doing this because it suits your narrow minded biggoted view on the issue and you have no desire to challenge your beliefs.

I think the devil's advocate post was very telling.

Stir up the lefties he so loves to hate.

Research, facts and nuanced thinking are not necessary for trolling.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What is not factual about that statement?

You have proof God exists?

You can alter the DNA of humans?

What's horrendous about facts over feelings?
Either way gives the same result, to be honest.

Carry on your trolling.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
The bible is a load of shit. I put it on par with the whole trans thing.

A bunch of made up stuff perpetrated by people who are pretending to be something they are not and a bunch of dupes who are silly enough to believe that crap.

e.g the son of god, a prophet, a bloke who reckons he's a woman.

Pascal’s wager.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This thread makes me wistful for the days of HB&B, whose particular brand of homophobia had a playful and jocular 70s sitcom mien, and really helped to lighten the tone.

They were less sophisticated times, and he was less inclined to try and pretend to be something he wasn't. In fact, he was more proudly 'out' in his hatred of guys, when compared to the closeted shenanigans and sophistry on show here.

If you're reading this Deleted User X1A (or whatever it was) - NSC remembers you x

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread makes me wistful for the days of HB&B, whose particular brand of homophobia had a playful and jocular 70s sitcom mien, and really helped to lighten the tone.

They were less sophisticated times, and he was less inclined to try and pretend to be something he wasn't. In fact, he was more proudly 'out' in his hatred of guys, when compared to the closeted shenanigans and sophistry on show here.

If you're reading this Deleted User X1A (or whatever it was) - NSC remembers you x
Careful, many perfectly sane people may well stop reading after the bit I've bolded.

HB&B was an still is an absolute tosspot. I hope he gets run over by a traction engine, the fat prick.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Careful, many perfectly sane people may well stop reading after the bit I've bolded.

HB&B was an still is an absolute tosspot. I hope he gets run over by a traction engine, the fat prick.

:lolol: you just clunked yourself .......we are all free to be what we wanna be and do what we wanna do ....??? no..? the alternative is brown shirts and formaldehyde injections.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
It could well have been different if they had been consulted, But as we live in a culture where people are FORCED to accept it, And human rights ignored, And instead branded as phobic.

Do clubs regularly consult players over the commercial sponsorship deals on shirts?

You wear the shirt because it's in your contract to wear it. Don't want to stick to your contract, quit, get sued and get an office job where you don't have to wear what the bosses tell you.

Want to keep being a professional sportsman? Wear what the club tell you to wear!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: you just clunked yourself .......we are all free to be what we wanna be and do what we wanna do ....??? no..? the alternative is brown shirts and formaldehyde injections.

We are.
So why hide behind religion while wearing a gambling embossed shirt, playing in an alcohol sponsored stadium on Sundays while adorned with tattoos?

Seemingly my agnostic belief that it's ok to say 'no, issue x is not for me' is far more tolerant than those who believe they are covered by some devine calling.

What a surprise.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We are.
So why hide behind religion while wearing a gambling embossed shirt, playing in an alcohol sponsored stadium on Sundays while adorned with tattoos?

Seemingly my agnostic belief that it's ok to say 'no, issue x is not for me' is far more tolerant than those who believe they are covered by some devine calling.

What a surprise.

we're all individuals mate , all 8 billion of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here