Homeland [Spoilers within]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just watched episode three. You have to wait till the end of the episode to get to the scene you are expecting and meanwhile EVERYTHING goes to shit. Cant remember the last time I got so nervous watching a tv programme. Enjoy next week peeps!

p.s. not sure why everyone was moanign last week... surely a spoiler is when I tell you what has happened.... well I havent told you anything substantial..... nothing in my postrs tells you how the story developed.. all Im saying is that its a very nervy episode... thats all. Chill everyone.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just watched episode three. You have to wait till the end of the episode to get to the scene you are expecting and meanwhile EVERYTHING goes to shit. Cant remember the last time I got so nervous watching a tv programme. Enjoy next week peeps!

p.s. not sure why everyone was moanign last week... surely a spoiler is when I tell you what has happened.... well I havent told you anything substantial..... nothing in my postrs tells you how the story developed.. all Im saying is that its a very nervy episode... thats all. Chill everyone.

The whole first sentance of this post is a spoiler. What's the matter with you?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Really? So, what happened with who?

Ive seen spoiler threads and sites and they look nothing like that at all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Really? So, what happened with who?

Ive seen spoiler threads and sites and they look nothing like that at all.

You have already told us when to expect stuff. Anyway at least I know not to open this thread again with you banging on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You have already told us when to expect stuff. Anyway at least I know not to open this thread again with you banging on here.
I've set one up for 'us', Nibs. A bit further down.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
This is definitely a case of the second series being much better than the first. We all knew what the ending of series one would be but this time around, not having a clue what is going to happen next is proper telly. Really enjoying it at the moment.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
There are only how many episodes left?

I'm still enjoying it although I can't help thinking they've really stopped trying a bit with regard to both the CIA and the terrorists trying to be discreet and under the radar about everything. Seems like nobody's making the effort to keep things a secret anymore

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So is everyone still enjoying it? There are only a few episodes left :(

I am bored of it now. Can't say i really care for any of the characters. Only hanging in there to see what happens. Might not bother watching and just ask my missus when it is finished.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So is everyone still enjoying it? There are only a few episodes left :(

I am bored of it now. Can't say i really care for any of the characters. Only hanging in there to see what happens. Might not bother watching and just ask my missus when it is finished.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
It's about the only programme left I look forward to on tv at the moment. So I'll be gutted when it ends.

Been switching on the telly recently, surfing round the channels, nothing on. So on with the Breaking Bad dvd.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is definitely a case of the second series being much better than the first.
Really? While we don't know what's going to happen, I'm not really sure I care. I don't even know what has happened (they don't seem to have given Carrie her job back, she's just there).

Here in the UK, radical Muslim cleric Abu Qatada is under 24 hour police surveillance, costing £5m a year, and he's not even a terrorist. Yet in Homeland, a man that's confessed to trying to blow up the vice president and all his men, is being followed a bit (there's no 24 hour surveillance) by about 3 CIA agents. And Roya Hammand, who's working with the terrorists, is also free from surveillance. It's bloody ridiculous.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I have not read all the posts, not wanting my enjoyment spoilt.

Without discussing the story, my thought is that the show does a great job at blurring the issues , as they are in life - I mean shades of grey, not black and white.

The corruption and evil doing at the heart of the show's "Homeland Security" and the sheer bloody murder of Nadir's family (as shown in series one) is enough to make you half sympathetic to a course of retribution ..And then you catch yourself and say, 'No it is wrong'.......But..understandable?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the sheer bloody murder of Nadir's family (as shown in series one) is enough to make you half sympathetic to a course of retribution
Nadir's son wasn't murdered though was he. It was careless and cold, but he wasn't the target. America might be a beast, but no, it doesn't make me sympathetic to their cause. Get a grip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports