Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homeland [Spoilers within]

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I quite enjoyed the 1st series but not bothering with 2nd. It's gonna be predictable nonsense and in truth the 1st series got a bit tedious and Clare Dane's acting was f***ing abysmal.

I thought Claire Danes got better as the series went on.. her breakdown scenes were phenomomal.

Saul could be the mole..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Check Claire Danes out in Temple Grandin, especially if you have any interest in Autism. He performance and the true story of Temple Grandin is truly inspiring.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I quite enjoyed the 1st series but not bothering with 2nd. It's gonna be predictable nonsense and in truth the 1st series got a bit tedious and Clare Dane's acting was f***ing abysmal.
Says critically acclaimed oscar winning superstar nibble , who's biggest part to date is dressing up in a giant chicken suit for an advertising campaign :lolol: You remind me of the viz character luvvie darling !

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Says critically acclaimed oscar winning superstar nibble , who's biggest part to date is dressing up in a giant chicken suit for an advertising campaign :lolol: You remind me of the viz character luvvie darling !

You don't have to be a superstar to make a living out of acting. I have been in films and T.V series that have won Oscars and Baftas and am not particularly well known so it shows you can be in quality work and not be a superstar. So because I am an actor I cannot have an opinion on another actor? I like many actors a lot, just don't happen to like her style of acting is all. But keep up the stereotyping chap!

Last edited:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Pretty FBI woman suspects ginger US soldier of being a terrorist - no one believes her. Turns out he is... and he has now become a Politician attempting to bring down the US from within. She lost her memory in a bomb blast before being relieved of her job.

12 brilliant episodes summed up badly for you.

i thought tht, til the other guy was revealed as the true baddie.. or were they both suckered..?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going to catch up on series 1 and have started to record series 2.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Oh no I've just watched the second episode of the new series and I don't think I can wait until next week to watch the next one! Anyone else seen it? What a cliffhanger!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh no I've just watched the second episode of the new series and I don't think I can wait until next week to watch the next one! Anyone else seen it? What a cliffhanger!
Can I respectfully ask that you don't post on this thread, if this will be the content.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Does anyone know how many series are planned of this? really needs to end at 2 if things keep happening at the rate they are as else it will become very far fetched.

Think Danes acting is excellent except the cringeworthy drunk scenes.

Don't think Saul will be the rat as there would be a danger of leaving no characters that people actually like. Danes is getting less likeable when her irrational behaviour puts others at risk.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Saw episode 2 last night... anyone want a spoiler.... big BIG moment at the end of the episode.

Ooops just saw the above post.. just WATCH episode 2 and after that episode they are going to have to do some major restructuring to get it past season 2.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not stupid.

I watched Homeland Monday afternoon.

So from 9pm Sunday night, I didn't open this thread until after I'd watched the programme.

Is it really to much to ask that we keep within the timeline of the programme as it's being shown here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All I've just said that I can't wait for the next one. Every episode ends on a cliffhanger so I've hardly given anything away!
But once the spoiler can is open, as [MENTION=2962]SULLY COULDNT SHOOT[/MENTION] proves it's difficult to close, esp with the show airing ahead of us, in the US.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I fpeople cant wait.... just download it from the internet or watch on a streaming site. It's out there everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here