[Travel] Holiday plans this summer?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No holiday this year for my partner and I, we're getting married next week but have arranged our honeymoon to the US for May next year.

Fingers crossed we will be able to travel more freely by then.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No holiday this year for my partner and I, we're getting married next week but have arranged our honeymoon to the US for May next year.

Fingers crossed we will be able to travel more freely by then.

Hope it’s not to early in May, could miss the end of our title run in [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
We had a rearranged river cruise on th rhine the main and the danube. Should have been September but the company have cancelled have offered to put back to next year with another company but gonna cost us another two grand. Think we will give it a miss

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Greece for relaxing and eating if possible
Basque country for walking holiday ideally
Lake district for walking, relaxing and eating if none of the above are allowed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We had a rearranged river cruise on th rhine the main and the danube. Should have been September but the company have cancelled have offered to put back to next year with another company but gonna cost us another two grand. Think we will give it a miss

So what you’re saying is….it won’t happen in Germany.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Campervan down to Catalonia in September to visit a friend via the Auvergne in France. Head along through the Pyrenees to the Picos and then along the coast through Galicia. Then drop into North Portugal before slowly heading up home. 6-8 weeks hopefully.
Try and fit in a Parkrun in Rouen and/or Toulouse. Always a good social gathering.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought the grumpy dinner lady had relaxed her ban on Brits?.

Feel let down by this, the thought of plane loads of dirty infected Brits piling into the country doesn’t fill me with enthusiasm.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yay, thank you Mr Schapps

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Feel let down by this, the thought of plane loads of dirty infected Brits piling into the country doesn’t fill me with enthusiasm.

NZ was threatening a no-fly zone from UK as early as yesterday. Oz will doubtless follow suit. 10 cases in a state 'the size of Belgium' is their idea of a crisis. While that moron BJ throws the science under a bus to meet his vanity deadline, not even the most tourist-cash-strapped nation will be fancying a mass INFLUX from Plague Island later in the Summer. And who could blame them :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Being reported this morning that the Balearics may be going straight from Green (watch list) to Red because of a rapid rise in case numbers………

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Being reported this morning that the Balearics may be going straight from Green (watch list) to Red because of a rapid rise in case numbers………

Seriously?? I read from it "might" go from green to amber, may i ask mate where the "red" list quote is from as I was literally going to book today to go to Mallorca next week.

I thought it was wisest to stick with Balearics being green as worse that my happen (or so I reasoned) is they may go amber, rather than go to an amber list place who may then go red....but now I'm not booking if it says it may go directly to red :-(

Edit: ive found it now in the Indy...... bugger, not risking Majorca now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports