Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoax nurse found dead

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Someone dies and your first thought is murder by a mysterious and nefarious brotherhood. You've clearly not got an open mind on this, you've decided for sure and with absolutely no rigorous evidence. You don't even have a dodgy Youtube to link to. That's paranoia, it really is.

You've got a history of posting on here as a teenage Spanish girl. Possibly schizophrenic, certainly a bit odd.

You're a young man who claims to be self-confident, free of the troubles us old farts are saddled with and yet you spend Friday night 3am on a football forum arguing about Lizard people murdering a nurse. And then a few hours later on the Saturday morning wake up and your first thought is to carry on this debate. I find that a little saddening.

What? Sorry but what has any of this got to do with a nurse 'killing herself' who treated Kate Middleton and din't give away any vital information?

Anyways, you find it sad that I used this forum last night (3am) and midday today? I think it's sadder that you are keeping tabs on me and mentality assessing me on a football forum! Whose this Spanish teenage girl you're talking about? I hope you are young enough, be careful!
Who are these Lizard people you are on about too? Have you spoken to your parents about this?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Read the title of the thread. It might answer your query.

Nothing wrong with the title of the thread, as the nurse who is now dead was one of the two hospital workers directly involved in the hoax incident. It's just that you've mistakenly taken the title of the thread to assume it was the nurse that divulged medical information that has died.

Hate to break it to you but, you sound like a Paranoid Schizophrenic.
!

What? Sorry but what has any of this got to do with a nurse 'killing herself' who treated Kate Middleton and din't give away any vital information?

Anyways, you find it sad that I used this forum last night (3am) and midday today? I think it's sadder that you are keeping tabs on me and mentality assessing me on a football forum! Whose this Spanish teenage girl you're talking about? I hope you are young enough, be careful!
Who are these Lizard people you are on about too? Have you spoken to your parents about this?

Hello pot, this is the kettle calling can you here me?

You're black.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I really don't get some people?
Because I'm not believing what the media are telling us about this case, I'm a complete fruit loop!
Was I just imagining things but aren't there a lot of people getting caught for some pretty disgusting stuff which does involve a load of lies? These People run our media. Look at Max Clifford! I bet you believed a few of his stories! What about Stuart Hall? I bet you all felt he throughly deserved his knighthood? Cyril Smith? I bet no one ever thought he was involved in child abuse whilst helping run this country! Did anyone raise the question about Jimmy Saville marriage counselling for Princess Diana and Charles?
So why do I in times like now, get crucified for speculating otherwise to what our lovely media fills us in with? This story makes no sense. It almost sounds like a riddle- The nurse who took the hoax is still alive but the nurse who was treating Kate Middleton who only transferred the call has killed herself. Why? Why are the Djs getting the blame? why is this global news all over India? What if we are being lied to?
In times like now, it's time to accept, we are and have been getting lied to.
Maybe speculating otherwise is too much for some people but i beg to ask, why is this case not being treated as suspicious when there are so many things not making sense?

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
Surely its not the radio presenters fault that a nurse broke confidentiality laws?

(and yes I know it wasnt the nurse that killed herself, but it is what made this a big story)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Because I'm not believing what the media are telling us about this case, I'm a complete fruit loop!

Well done.....at least you can comprehend something.

I really don't get some people?
Was I just imagining things but aren't there a lot of people getting caught for some pretty disgusting stuff which does involve a load of lies? These People run our media. Look at Max Clifford! I bet you believed a few of his stories! What about Stuart Hall? I bet you all felt he throughly deserved his knighthood? Cyril Smith? I bet no one ever thought he was involved in child abuse whilst helping run this country! Did anyone raise the question about Jimmy Saville marriage counselling for Princess Diana and Charles?
So why do I in times like now, get crucified for speculating otherwise to what our lovely media fills us in with? This story makes no sense. It almost sounds like a riddle- The nurse who took the hoax is still alive but the nurse who was treating Kate Middleton who only transferred the call has killed herself. Why? Why are the Djs getting the blame? why is this global news all over India? What if we are being lied to?
In times like now, it's time to accept, we are and have been getting lied to.
Maybe speculating otherwise is too much for some people but i beg to ask, why is this case not being treated as suspicious when there are so many things not making sense?

When you say "some" do you really mean the vast majority, possibly around 99% of people?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Well done.....at least you can comprehend something.

That makes no sense. The media and government has been recently found out to have been infiltrated by loads of pedophiles.
You must be in denial to think i'm mad for not trusting our media. Would you of believed that the royal family had knighted and befriended a load of pedophiles this time 6 months ago? No! and if I had said this 6 months ago, guess what, you would of been saying the exact same stuff as now. Ridiculous.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Surely its not the radio presenters fault that a nurse broke confidentiality laws?

(and yes I know it wasnt the nurse that killed herself, but it is what made this a big story)

if she had rung up the radio station first that arugument might carry some more weight. who initiated this chain of events? the DJ's. so in my eyes irrespective of what happened next means they are ultimately to blame.

if this woman had simply got sacked none of us would know and i am sure that has happened before. thats still a terrible outcome in itself, and quite predictable if they had thought before they acted. people make mistakes. but tricking people into making mistakes with serious consequences for them, is simply wrong.

prank calls are alright if you know no harm can come of them. these people werent sure but do it anyway. silly people who have learnt the hardest f***ing lesson of their lives. i am sure they are not bad people but they are at very best f***ing immature.

That makes no sense. The media and government has been recently found out to have been infiltrated by loads of pedophiles.
You must be in denial to think i'm mad for not trusting our media. Would you of believed that the royal family had knighted and befriended a load of pedophiles this time 6 months ago? No! and if I had said this 6 months ago, guess what, you would of been saying the exact same stuff as now. Ridiculous.

So by your logic, anyone who has ever had a friend who has commited a crime is by way of association guilty of the same crime.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You must be in denial to think i'm mad

Then I must be in denial.

PS:I presume you are someone like El Presidente with a spoof account....?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
When you say "some" do you really mean the vast majority, possibly around 99% of people?

Jesus Christ! Aren't I supposed to be the deluded one?
So you think 99% of peoples opinions can be found on NSC? you don't think this site might be a little infested with the Sun newspaper opinion? Did you get a half price holiday to Tenerife too?
The majority of north Koreans think their previous leader was able to hit a hole in 1 from 2 years old. Why does the majority have to be always right? I thought a personal opinion made from the majority opinion was a sign of a lack of self confidence?

Just because you may not think for yourself doesn't mean I have to.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

It was the radio presenters that obtained medical information by deception. It was the radio station that broke privacy rules by broadcasting the information on air.

By contrast, it is not against any rules for medical information to be given over the phone. What happened was the nurse did not screen out the hoax call successfully.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If the British press didn't make such a bloody hoo haa about the Royal family all th etime, furnishing us with every benign, fatuous detail of their turgid, over-priviliged existence, none of this dismal incident would have ever occurred.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
If the British press didn't make such a bloody hoo haa about the Royal family all th etime, furnishing us with every benign, fatuous detail of their turgid, over-priviliged existence, none of this dismal incident would have ever occurred.

indeed if things didnt exist then things relating to those things wouldnt happen. thats cleared that up.

Jesus Christ! Aren't I supposed to be the deluded one?
So you think 99% of peoples opinions can be found on NSC? you don't think this site might be a little infested with the Sun newspaper opinion? Did you get a half price holiday to Tenerife too?
The majority of north Koreans think their previous leader was able to hit a hole in 1 from 2 years old. Why does the majority have to be always right? I thought a personal opinion made from the majority opinion was a sign of a lack of self confidence?

Just because you may not think for yourself doesn't mean I have to.

No, but I would wager that if you went out on any street, in any town or city in the U.K and beyond if you asked them "do you think the Royal Family are paedo's and have the ability to have people killed on their whim" 99% would say, "Are you mad"

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
No, but I would wager that if you went out on any street, in any town or city in the U.K and beyond if you asked them "do you think the Royal Family are paedo's and have the ability to have people killed on their whim" 99% would say, "Are you mad"

Doesn't mean they are right though. I reckon quite a few would also say that paedos is plural so shouldn't include an apostrophe in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here