Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henri Lansbury deal moving closer?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It is soooo close now I can smell it.......

images.jpg

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I take it there should be a comma after doubtful

I guess he is weighing up the benefits of regular Premier league football with the downside of having to live in East Anglia.

Difficult one, too close to call.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
he's from east anglia originally

an arsenal website says we're on the brink of signing him

and he deleted a tweet suggesting he might be on his way

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
he's from east anglia originally

an arsenal website says we're on the brink of signing him

and he deleted a tweet suggesting he might be on his way

Nailed on then!!

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I still cant see him signing for us to be honest!! if a premier league club is showing interest then i dont think he would give us a second thought!!

You said we wouldn't get KLL. And CMS was supposed to go to a bigger prem club. I think gus's pull is pretty big and we will play the kinda football he'd like to play. Lets just wait and see.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Arsenal don't want to sell and Norwich want to buy rather than loan, then I'd say we have a chance of getting him on loan??

All ifs and buts though

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Looking doubtful he will sign for Norwich.

Lansbury isn't signing for Norwich full stop. Lambert has already said he isnt signing anymore players and also he doesn't need him due to the players he has signed.

So Mike will you please return to your Norwich City message board because everytime I see one of your posts I just want to get hold of you and insert your head into an unflushed lavatory x

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lansbury isn't signing for Norwich full stop. Lambert has already said he isnt signing anymore players and also he doesn't need him due to the players he has signed.

So Mike will you please return to your Norwich City message board because everytime I see one of your posts I just want to get hold of you and insert your head into an unflushed lavatory x

Seconded

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Damn you supaseagull. I'm going to be carrying that image in my mind all day long!
At least I'll be laughing :)

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
when has Enfield been in East Anglia?

Jade Goody might have been able to answer that...

East Angular

Spencer: "You know you see those people in Venice standing on the back of gondolas, pushing it around?"
Jade: "They don't do that on the Thames though, do they?"
Spencer: "No. I don't work on the Thames. I work in Cambridge."
Jade: "Is there not the Thames there?"
Spencer: "No!"
Jade: "Is there a river called the Cambridge river?"
Spencer: "Yeah, it's called the Cam."
Jade: "Really? You swear? I only thought there was the Thames. I thought that was the main one in London."
Spencer: "It is. I don't live in London."
Jade: "I'm confused. I thought Cambridge was in London. I knew Birmingham weren't in London."
Spencer: "Would you like to go and tell the group what you just said?"
Jade: "No..."
Spencer: "Cambridge is a city."
Jade: "But we've got a city in London."
Spencer: "Yes. This city is called London. And there's different parts of it. Cambridge is a city."
Jade: "Of where? Kent?"
Jade: "Well England's a country, London's a city, Bermondsey's just a throw-off. Now where are you? What's your country, and what's your things?"
Spencer: "What country am I from? England. The city is called Cambridge, the county Cambridgeshire."
Jade: "So not Kent then?"
Spencer: "Nooooo.... The region is called East Anglia."
Jade: East Angular? That's abroad. Is there not a place called East Angular abroad?"
Spencer: "Jade, have you been taking the stupid pills again?"
Jade: "Every time people tell me they work in East Angular, I actually think they're talking about near Tunisia and places like that. Am I thick?"
Spencer: "Well, I hate to say it, but you are."
Jade: "Cos Scottish and Irish and all that comes under England, doesn't it?"
Spencer: "No... They come under Great Britain. Scotland and Wales have their own flags. Northern Ireland and Ireland are different."
Jade: "So they're not together? Where's Berlin?"
Spencer: "Germany...""

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Has to be said of all the names mentioned in terms of rumours , this is the one I'm slightly disappointed we didn't pull off. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here