Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haywards heath

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Can anyone tell me what the area is Like to live in?

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Try thisishaywardsheath.com for a completely unbiased point of view.

Sorry, I cant send the link, but it is worth a look.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Been living here for about 15 years. It's ok to fair, it's got pretty much everything you need and convenient to get to most places. London is an hour on the train and Brighton about 20 minutes.

There are good and bad places to live though as with anywhere.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have recently taken a position in 'wayward' 12 years after I last worked there. Can't believe how much the old place has changed. The Boulevard area up Perrymount Road is most impressive.

It serves the purpose for which it is intended a mini Brighton without the dreadful wannabees.

I like it.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
having lived here for about 6 months thats about right. Been a good move for me and wife with a new baby. It is bit dull but its got a thriving high street, plenty of good services and Brighton is 20 mins away

South Road is a bit tired I think. The Broadway is good though for bars/food and there are a stack of good pubs in the surrounding villages. What it's really missing is a big pub (Spoons etc.) to get rid of the scutters from the bars. Schools good, transport good but not a massively lively place if that's what you are after.

D

Deleted User X18H

South Road is a bit tired I think. The Broadway is good though for bars/food and there are a stack of good pubs in the surrounding villages. What it's really missing is a big pub (Spoons etc.) to get rid of the scutters from the bars. Schools good, transport good but not a massively lively place if that's what you are after.

Oh is it the Broadway.

D

Deleted User X18H

Well? It's better than Burgess Hill.

I someone on a course once who told any poor sod in ear shot of how she lived in Brighton blah blah blah. Eventually I enquired as to whereabouts. 'Er opposite a Pub called Jacobs Post'

Oh that part of Brighton. Burgess Hill!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
don't move there if you are single.

D

Deleted User X18H

Really ?, been a long time since I've been in that game but Orange Square, Savannahs etc... seem like meat markets to me.

Oh and both of these bars are very Albion friendly and show all of our televised games.

Well they are hardly going to show Haywards Heath's are they.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I someone on a course once who told any poor sod in ear shot of how she lived in Brighton blah blah blah. Eventually I enquired as to whereabouts. 'Er opposite a Pub called Jacobs Post'

Oh that part of Brighton. Burgess Hill!

There has never been a pub in Burgess Hill called the Jacobs Post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here