Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you 50 years or more supporting Albion???

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
:albion2:

I was born in 1946! But I can still manage nearly 53 years - 1st game Dec 27th 1958 against Fulham - Biggeste ever gate at the Goldstone - I think they stopped counting at 36000!

I've got video footage of the Boxing day match the day before at Craven Cottage. i'll post it shortly.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Here you are, some very vintage footage from the Albion's match at Fulham on Boxing Day 1958, a match we lost 3-1. We got our revenge, 3-0, the following day.

[yt]O3FIT2rYyBg[/yt]
Direct link: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Almost 38 years that does that count as ok ???

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
58 years - my dad took me to my first match when I was age 6. We were sitting in the south stand, but can't remember who we were playing. We used to go in the south stand regularly and I have a clear recollection of watching games through a blue haze of fag smoke emitted by the vast majority of spectators.

Was at the Watford game when we were promoted from Div 3 South. We were lifted over the wall right at the south end of the chicken run by the corner flag. I think it was Ken Whitfield who did a sliding tackle, scattering the corner flag and half a dozen small kids, myself included.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here