Have we accepted bid for Noone?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He is a real asset with attitude and performance. He is a very good impact player. I agree his final ball can be improved. However Toby has recently been putting himself about in the area and winning the ball, so perhaps with Toby's increased presence there will be more end result. There is room for Craig, KLL and Will in our squad, particularly given medical histories. I would be wanting over £1million for him given that I guess we have him under contract at an affordable salary.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is good but we have two wingers already so if it frees up money for someone like a good forward then he may need to go

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He is good but we have two wingers already so if it frees up money for someone like a good forward then he may need to go

At the RIGHT price, I think many would agree. Only at the right price though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This threads suprising me - I think Buckley's recent good performances have maybe made people forget how good Noone's been this yr...?! Yes the end product isn't always great but if it was her'd be playing in the prem for sure. Suprised people are saying they'd sell him for X amount just cos Cardiff have bid for him! He's a vital member of our squad and a terrific player!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nooney has to be worth £1.5M to £2M as a Championship player.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
IF the offer is £1.5 million, then much as I like Noone (both for his play and his attitude) then I would take it and get in 2 quality full backs.

We then splash the cash for a 6ft plus central midfield player and romp into the play-offs!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
is any of this thread based upon FACT or just hear say and a dodgy tweet from Mr Naylor?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This threads suprising me - I think Buckley's recent good performances have maybe made people forget how good Noone's been this yr...?! Yes the end product isn't always great but if it was her'd be playing in the prem for sure. Suprised people are saying they'd sell him for X amount just cos Cardiff have bid for him! He's a vital member of our squad and a terrific player!

Spot on,some people have very short memories or don't go.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
This is NSC, loaded with TWATS who can yabber on for 20 pages about a rumour they dreamed up in their lunchbreak.

Nothing like judging everyone by your own standards eh mate??

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Has Noone closed his Twitter account? can't see any posts from him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports