Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we accepted bid for Noone?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Every player has his price even Messi and if the price is right he will go and we will carry on regardless.

Indeed. Cristiano Ronaldo even, albeit his buy-out clause in his contract is reported to be 1 billion Euros. :ohmy:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
That didn't take long! Definitely not the case that Albion have accepted a bid from Cardiff for Nooney. #bhafc
1 minute ago

I should bl00dy hope so... £1.5M or they can fcuk off...

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
God that looks like a bit of a balls-up by somebody doesn't it? What was it, five minutes between those tweets? God know what's going on there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He didn't report it. He, quite clearly, says he's checking whether we have.

Terryberry needs to learn to read before starting a thread. The tweet was 'Checking out whether Albion have accepted a fresh bid from Cardiff for Craig Noone. #bhafc'

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Every player has his price even Messi and if the price is right he will go and we will carry on regardless.

But that price is way way more than Cardiff came in at .. they may well improve the offer but I can't see they will get remotely close to what would be required. End of season is always a different deal

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
So why not check before writing it???

He prob got himself over excited and it was a choice of tweeting or needing to change his underpants at such an "Exclusive"

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But that price is way way more than Cardiff came in at .. they may well improve the offer but I can't see they will get remotely close to what would be required. End of season is always a different deal

Does anybody know what the original bid was or what was their latest bid NO just as an example they offer £400k and we say no its an insult so they come back with a offer of £800k and a player who Gus likes or even £1m would it not be a logical thing for us to consider it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They made a bid for a different winger the other day, didn't they? They're desperate to bring someone in so no suprise if they upped their bid, doubt we would accept and Noone clearly wants to stay here.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does anybody know what the original bid was or what was their latest bid NO just as an example they offer £400k and we say no its an insult so they come back with a offer of £800k and a player who Gus likes or even £1m would it not be a logical thing for us to consider it.

£450k

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Let me say that I do not want us to sell Noone but we have Buckley who has come good and if Lua Lua is fully fit he would be possiblya squad/back up player competing with Lua Lua for a spot so if we could sell him for double what we paid for him I would say that would represent good business; and then bring in another experienced midfielder it would soften the blow and make me think differently about him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here