Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hasidic Jews look like freaks

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
i used to work with a bricklayer who used to come out with some great "sayings" one of which i never understood was " look at him , he"s shaking like a jew eating pastry" .
can anyone enlighten me?
(the he would be someone who is shaking from the cold or whatever)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The :wanker: is solely directed at the scummy wankers that are israelies, incase it wasnt clear

Palace Fans > Israel

If you had millions of gaza arabs squatting in cornwall claiming a fantacy homeland I doubt you would be any different.

Dog shit > gaza and westbank arabs.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
And don't they have this wire thing strung up around Golders Green for some stupid reason? If I lived in North London I'd be sorely tempted to go around one night with a pair of wire clippers and cut the thing down.
Stupid people.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How the F**K can you bloody idiots be so woefully misguided and ill informed you make my F**KING blood boil. Don't start to tell me about the jews and the issues with Palestine and the West Bank and then follow the F**KING thing up with ...

.. I'm going to pull up a chair and open a bag of nuts ...

You pointless TW*TS ... think about what you're saying ... think about the years of war and anger, the decades of hate and fear, the hypocrisy that is inbred ...

Think about the real issues here ...

Nuts and a chair ...

I'm going to pitch my tent, strap up the BBQ and break out the cool box, this one going to run and run ...

Pringles ... no chance ... I'm on real tea, fried breakfast and hob nobs ...

Chair ... F**K that ... pass me the hammock, I'm in for the long haul ... I have my flounce alarm, my twenty page indoor firework and a copy of the history of the 20th Century ...

AND BOX!

All on occupied land of course, none of that is thiers :wanker:
I don't see how anyone can get very wound up about how the the Old City in Jerusalem is managed. The Muslim Quarter, the Christian Quarter, the Jewish Quarter and the Armenian Quarter all pre-date the foundation of the modern Israeli state.

By all means get as political as you want about East Jerusalem or the West Bank. But there is something very magical about the way Old Jerusalem works. The place fully justifies its inclusion in UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites.

Greeno

Oct 16, 2009
All on occupied land of course, none of that is thiers :wanker:

So what you are effectively implying is that the Old city of Jerusalem, the Holiest place in the world for Jews, mentioned hundreds of time in the Torah, the place where Jews pray towards and have done for the past 2000 years, the home of the Western Wall (the remains of the Second Temple which predate the Dome of the Rock Mosque) should effectively be judenrein?? Just interested like...

(P.S. Im not one of those guys that sit behind a computer all day rebutting anyone that criticises Judaism, Israel etc as many of you like to claim exist in the past...Im an Albion fan through and through, have been for 20 years and enjoy reading NSC....particularly Uncle Spielberg's film reviews and his obsession with Leona Lewis and Titanic :hammer:...but ye, nice to meet y'all!)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
And don't they have this wire thing strung up around Golders Green for some stupid reason? If I lived in North London I'd be sorely tempted to go around one night with a pair of wire clippers and cut the thing down.
Stupid people.

It is called an eruv.

An eruv is an area within which observant Jews can carry or push objects on the Sabbath, (which lasts from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday), without violating a Jewish law that prohibits carrying anything except within the home. There are over 200 eruvs (or eruvim) in the world.

An eruv must be 'completely enclosed'. The area is not enclosed by building a special wall round it - most of it is enclosed by existing natural boundaries like railway lines or walls. What matters is that the area is completely enclosed by boundaries that conform to Jewish law. The North West London eruv has been recognised as valid by the London Beth Din - the Orthodox Jewish religious court

...and before people start slagging off Jewish people, just think who our club chairman is...yeah, the bloke whose cash has effectively bankrolled Falmer and assured the future of our club!

...some people are just plain thick!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
smiley.hasidic.jew.gif

Aren't these Volvo driving dudes actually against the idea an Israeli state?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So what you are effectively implying is that the Old city of Jerusalem, the Holiest place in the world for Jews, mentioned hundreds of time in the Torah, the place where Jews pray towards and have done for the past 2000 years, the home of the Western Wall (the remains of the Second Temple which predate the Dome of the Rock Mosque) should effectively be judenrein?? Just interested like...

(P.S. Im not one of those guys that sit behind a computer all day rebutting anyone that criticises Judaism, Israel etc as many of you like to claim exist in the past...Im an Albion fan through and through, have been for 20 years and enjoy reading NSC....particularly Uncle Spielberg's film reviews and his obsession with Leona Lewis and Titanic :hammer:...but ye, nice to meet y'all!)

I fail to understand why any religion should feel they can 'own' land based on an imaginary, and that when they want more they just get their high court to rule that 'jewish families used to live there'. Im not say it should belon to any religion, it should belong to the people that lived there fore centuries before in peace, and not some racist jews and their american backers

Parts of Manhattan are full of them.

OK, so if the adult men want to go around looking like freaks ... oversized black hats, ringlets, etc. ... then fair enough, but what pisses me off is that they force their male kids to dress the same way.

Bet their parents don't ask them, "Do you too want to look like a f***ing freak, Himey?"

No, the kids are forced to dress the way their fathers do. No say in the matter.

That is one of the many, many things wrong with organised religion.

Rant over.

Ignorant twat. Ever been to Israel. Take a look here. Do all Catholics wear Habits? Boy you are stupid

This will make you proud

YouTube - Cool Facts about Israel - New Version - Israeli Music

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
oh what shall we do with these jews was the question post war, answer let them have Palestine , next question ???

I think they took it rather than were given it as the west had agreed 2 homelands post war.

It is exstreme orthodox jews in israel and islamic exstremists that think only one state.

I personally dont give a shit beyond the jews keep the muzzies occupied as if they got that they would put europe as no 1 objective for conquest, again.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Tony Bloom. Does this name ring a bell?
There are a few right wing tossers on this forum. It's not big or clever sitting behind your keyboards excreting your anti semitic leanings.

I've found that they're the same as any group in society & have good & bad just like the rest of "us"

That said I think they're too "right wing" themselves.

f*** ALL organised religion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here